Chapter 24- Difference.

When he opened his eyes, it was like a whole new world. It was like every one and every thing was in slow motion. He could hear the police sirens coming from two blocks away. He could move faster than the speed of light. Every thing was different.

Every thing looked so new and animated. Harry noticed things about the Earth that he's never noticed before and that scared him. Every thing was too much yet not enough at the same time.

He could fly a thousand feet into the air looking down at all the immortals living their lives normally like he once have. He can feel what his daughter is feeling without any real communication. He had some kind of gravitational pull towards her half human soul.

Like his human side is inside of her somewhere in there. And some how, he's happy with that and hopes she keeps that side of him with her forever. A side with at least a bit of humanity and normality. To know that she's kind of there but not quite there yet.

Their connection is just that deep. He felt powerful like nothing or no one could ever hurt him even without Louis' father's necklace.

All the blood was drained from inside of his once tan skin. He no longer had a beating heart in his chest. His body cold, frail, and pale.

His eyes from a crystal green, blooming slowly into a deep blood red like a broken flower.

Faster.

Stronger.

Above all.

That's how Harry felt when he woke up. He felt so in tune with the earth and his surroundings. Everything felt so slow or he was just going super fast...

"Hazzy baby, slow down you're going to break something." He heard Louis chuckle in the back ground of all the wind blowing through his ears and hair. He somehow forced himself to come to a stop stumbling a bit.

Louis came to his side instantly standing behind him holding his hips and kissing him lightly on the neck. Harry sighed happily leaning his head back into Louis' shoulder. Louis was surprised at how cold his usually warm Hazzy was right then. How pale his once tanned skin was.

"Hmmm, I've missed this." Harry breathed out falling into his boys touch. Louis turned him around so they were face to face. His eyes bored into Harry's no longer green ones; don't get him wrong he loved human Harry but vampire Harry was so, so sexy.

He surged for Harry's equally red lips not knowing what has come over him. He put his hand behind Harry's neck and tilted his head, forcefully pushing his tongue into the wet heat of Harry's mouth. He lapped his tongue through out Harry's mouth sending a shiver down his spine as their tongues battled for dominance.

Louis moved his tongue over Harry's bottom lip and then going back in feeling Harry's fangs grazes the tip of his tongue. Harry used his fangs to bite and drag Louis' bottom lip making little teeth dents in the flesh that quickly disappeared seconds later. "Mmph Harry." Louis moaned wrapping his arms around Harry's neck and pulling back to stare into his fiancé’s eyes. Red or not, they were gorgeous.