Chapter 13-Isn't SHE lovely?

A Month Later

"Hazzy"

Harry heard somebody coo at him. He opened his eyes slowly trying to adjust to the sun light peaking out through the window blinds. He turned over to see a pair of blue eyes shining bright in his face.

"Goodmorning mon amour"

Harry said trying to sound as french as possible with a raspy voice from sleep, failing miserably. The vampire laughed loudly climbing over to straddle Harry's legs.

"That was the most horrendous...Anyways..." Louis said stopping himself. Now it was Harry's turn to laugh while throwing one of the pillows at Louis' head earning a playful glare.

"I'll bite you." Louis warned laughing when Harry tried to grab another pillow.

"Oh no!" Harry exaggerated a fake gasp. "I'm so freakin' scared, like I'm shivering right now."

"Wasn't saying that last night..." Louis mumbled with a smirk, but Harry heard him.

"What?"

"What?" Louis tried to play it off chuckling.

Harry picked up a pillow.

Louis opened his mouth to show him his teeth.

"I'm taking a shower" Harry said playfully pushing Louis off of him.

"I wanna come" Louis said like a little kid. 

Harry ran to the bathroom and stuck his tongue out at Louis before closing the bathroom door. Louis heard the soft sound of the shower turning on.

"You know I could always use my vampire strengths to kick the door down and fuck you in the shower like there's no tomorrow." Louis said loud enough for Harry to hear from in the bathroom.

"Whatever!"

                           ♥

"Today's the day." Louis said excitely to Harry while driving. They were going to finally see if the baby is a boy or a girl.

"Eyes on the road you twat!" Harry said playfully pulling Louis' cheek "We need to start picking out baby names."

"Yeah," Louis agreed "Maybe something like Mildrid or Gertrude. Or maybe Buford, for a boy"

"Uhhhm, what century are you from again?" Harry asked laughing loudly. He's not naming his kids those old peoples names! "I like Cherish for a girl or Avery for a boy."

Harry said rubbing his tummy. He was getting bigger and bigger everyday. His body stayed the same size but his tummy was so huge that it was popping out of the bottom of his t-shirt. He hates how fat he looks right now but Louis always says he looks adorable. He always cheers him up by placing kisses on his belly making him giggle.

Louis looked over a bit at Harry smiling before looking back to the road. "I like those names too, they're cute like you." Louis grinned leaning over to kiss Harry on the cheek when they stopped at a red light.

"Yeah right, I look like I'm hiding a sack of patatoes in my stomach." Harry chuckled. Louis looked over at Harry seriously.

"No, love, you look amazing."

The rest of the time in the car was silent but a comfortable silence, a loving one actually. Until Louis started talking again.

"Haz, I told my mom about the pregnancy"

Crazy ass lady. Harry thought but mentally slapping himself right after because that's Louis mother and he didn't want to disrespect her. No matter how much she 'disrespected' him...

"Mhmm, and how did she feel about it?" Harry asked almost already knowing the answer.

"She wasn't too pleased...She always wanted me to be with a vampire instead of a mortal."

Harry winced when Louis said that. Was it really his fault that he fell in love with Louis?

"But in this case, mortal or not I want you and only you Hazzy." Louis smiled at Harry, winking when Harry blushed at the comment.

Man he had a great boyfriend.

Harry laid down on the hospital bed ready to get the results from Liam with Louis on his right side holding his hand tight. He couldn't wait to find out what gender the baby was. But even if it was a boy or girl he would love them just as much.

"Baby, stop squeezing my hand like that you're not the one who's pregnant here!" Harry chuckled lightly as Louis released his grip a bit.

"I'm sorry love, I just want what's best for our child and I'm really nervous."

Geesh. Harry thought blushing a bit. Imagine how he's gonna be when I'm actually giving birth.

Giving birth. Hmm, never thought I'd ever be saying that about myself. Harry thought still thinking this whole thing was pretty wierd.

"Well," Liam said breaking in to Harry's thoughts. He was holding the ultrasound pictures showing if the baby's a boy or a girl. "I have the pictures here." He said holding the white folder in his hand and then passing it to Harry.

"Now Louis," Harry said "No matter if it's a boy or a girl promise me you'll love them always, regardless their gender."

"Of course I promise baby, now open it so I can see what our child looks like." Louis said blushing at our child.

Harry opened the envelope revealing the picture of the baby.

Two sets of lovely legs
Two sets of lovely arms
A beautiful head
A cute little body

Harry looked over to see his boyfriend with tears coming out of his shining blue eyes. "Stop crying you sap." He said smiling and leaning over to kiss Louis' cheek. Only to realize that he was crying too!

"It's a girl." They said together.