Chapter 9- I'm what?!

"Congratulations Mr Styles. You are pregnant."

                             ♥

"Uhmmm, I'm sorry, what?" Harry said in a annoyed tone. "Calm down Hazzy," Louis said in a reassuring tone rubbing Harry's knee to calm his raging boyfriend "Let the doctor finish, love." But Harry wasn't having any of it, he was confused as hell. He was a boy! This could not be happening to him, it has to be a joke.

"Is this supposed to be some cruel joke? Because I am NOT amused." Harry said sassily working himself up. 

"Well, Mr. Styles, this came as a shock towards us too but, as the ultrasound we did says..." The doctor handed us several pictures of the inside of Harry's stomach. Harry frowned as he looked at the pictures turning them different ways.

Louis examined the picture. There wasn't an exact baby form yet but there was definitely something there. "...As strange as it might sound there is a baby in there, we might have to run some more tests on you but we can't deny that you are pregnant. Three  weeks to be exact."  

Everyone by this point was pretty confused about this whole thing except Louis. He knew exactly what was going on at the moment. Vampires are able to have babies with any human regardless of the gender.

But of course he couldn't expose himself to the doctors and knowing a guy is having a baby the public will be all over that. And if they found out that he was a vampire he would be in a whole lot of shit. They were going to need a vampire doctor. One that was used to this kind of thing and could help Harry. 

The doctor cut in to Louis thoughts and said "You will be able to leave the hospital and we will give you some pharmaceutical to help the stomach pains for the rest of the week. This is an amazing dicovery Mr. Styles, but you have to make sure to come back here so we can run some more test and make sure that you have a good pregnancy and the baby comes healthy and safe." The doctor left us alone to talk to eachother and recollect our thoughts on everything.

"Baby, I know this may seem scary and you don't understand what's going on but we won't need these doctors services any longer." Harry looked up at me with wet red eyes, he didn't say anything so i kept talking.

"Well, vampires can get any human pregnant. Boys and girls. So because I can't tell any mortals besides you what I am, we are going to have to go to a immortal doctor. Some one that can help us and understand more, and I know just the doctor." Harry started crying more and it broke Louis' heart.

"Baby what's wrong?" Louis asked rubbing Harry's stomach in small circles. "I'm so scared!" Harry claimed sobbing now. The hormones must be kicking in. "I was never prepared for something like this! I don't know what to do Boobear!"

"Hazzy I don't think I've ever wanted to have a family with someone as much as I want one with you. Please trust me, I promise I will do the best I can to take care of you and our child." Louis kissed Harry forehead. "I love you so much Harry."

"I love you too LouBear." Harry said blushing at what Louis said. "I want to have a family with you too."

"Well Hazzy, I guess we're going to have to start planning." Louis said with a wink.