Chapter 25- Chasing clouds.

comment.fan.vote ;) ♥

"So what're we going to do about your uncle?" Harry asked holding Cherish tightly to his chest while he soared through the air with Louis by his side.

"Like I said before love, I've got a plan. And you becoming a vampire pretty much makes the plan even better, and a whole lot easier. First, we're going to have to go to my mother's house."

Harry sighed and rolled his eyes a bit. Well, at least he wouldn't be attacked for being a mortal anymore.

Francis (Louis' uncle) P.O.V.

"God fucking dammit! I had that necklace right under my nose and that stupid kid had to go and ruin it!" Francis yelled from the top of the Odious building.

"But Daddy, why don't we just kill the curly head kid and take the necklace?" Bruce asked.

Bruce was Francis' werewolve-human hybrid. He created him with the power of all the wolves souls he's taken over in his life time. Bruce was a human boy, about nine when Francis found him. He found him wondering the park by himself and it seemed he had no home or ran away from home, with the way he was dressed and all. He had dirty clothes on that were hanging off of him and by his smell Francis could tell he hasn't eaten in days.

He could also smell the innocence of the boy’s virgin blood that made him wants to ruin him and drink his delicious blood. But when Francis got closer to the crying boy he spared his life and instead took him in as his own personal sex slave.

He later turned Bruce into a werewolves hybrid when he turned seventeen so he could have an infinite lifetime whilst still looking like a teenager. A pretty fit one at that. And remain Francis' slave forever.

"Because, love, for the millionth time that necklace holds the power of life and death. It keeps you alive and protects you from anything, everything' and anyone who attempts to cause you harm in any way." He said turning around and walking to his slave with an evil smirk.

"But, I have an idea for you," He said cupping Bruce's face in his hands and staring him in his eyes. "Go back to your human form. I want you to seduce my young nephew. There's no way he would turn down a good fuck, that's just not like him to. Especially a fit little princess like yourself."

He chuckled darkly dragging a hand down Bruce's chest making him shiver along with the urge of wanting to vomit. He never asked for this, ever. But he was going to do what he was told. He knew better than to disobey his Daddy's orders.

"Yes Daddy." He mumbled out as lips were pressed to his neck, but he blinked his tears back. Like he always had. He will always obey the orders even if it meant hurting an innocent family. He sighed in defeat as he felt a pair of large hands grip his bum.

Harry & Louis P.O.V.

"So the plan is for me to pretend as if I was visiting my mom to finally show her, her granddaughter. Harry you'll have to climb up to that window and to my old room to get the golden sword from out of my closet."

You see, vampires can't die and Louis' goal was to completely murder his so called 'uncle'. If he could even call the bastard that anymore. And that sword has the power to kill any mortal and immortal. Louis great grandfather passed it down to his son, who passed it down to his son. Who was Louis' father.

Louis didn't find out about this sword until after his dad died and his mother gave it to him telling him the power of it and why he possessed it now. But at the time Louis didn't find much use in it. So he kept it in his room even after he moved out. He'd keep it in the back of his closet for emergencies. And this was definitely an emergency.

"Harry, I love you." Louis said gently taking Cherry from out of his boy's arms and kissing him gently on the lips and pulling away smiling. 

Harry laughed and smirked at Louis "It's not like I'm going to die or something Lou, calm down. This is basically like a pantie rade or something." 

"Well thanks for ruining the moment Harold! And of course the oh infamous Styles have done pantie rades millions of times before." Louis chuckled. 

Harry took hold of the side of the house making his way up as he heard the sound of Louis ringing the doorbell. 

"Go get em' baby." He heard Louis call out making him role his eyes. As he climbed higher. He thought that this was so awesome. If he was regular Harry instead of vampire Harry he wouldn't ever be able to do something like this.

He saw the light of Louis' dim lit room as he opened up the stiff window and let himself in. He laughed to himself as he saw Louis room that looked like a total 'teenage boy room' with posters all over the walls and picture of him in high school, with a bunch of football trophies.

Harry blushed at his thoughts of Louis looking extremely hot in his football uniform before remembering that he had a very important job to do. He couldn't just forget about this. He needed to protect his family without any distractions. Even brown haired, big bummed, sexy in football shorts pictures of his boy. Even if they were so, so tempting. 

He walked over to Louis closet slowly trying not to make a sound and bring attention to himself. He went to it, opening it and gasping when a pile of clothes fell out on his head. "Pfft, now I know why I do all the cleaning in the house." Harry chuckled pulling the clothes out of his way. 

"Having fun there?" A light voice asked making Harry jump. He turned around to see Louis' younger sister Fizzy sitting calmly on Louis' bed. 

"Fizzy! Um, how are you...um...please don't tell you mother that I'm here!" He rambled until Fizzy let out a light laugh.

"Harry, I'm not going to tell anyone. I know well of what my uncle is planning to do to your family and I'm not going to get in the way of you trying to protect them." She sighed shaking her head a getting off the bed to pull Harry into a gentle hug. "Please, please, protect my bother with your life. It's all I ask." She said into Harry's shoulder.

"I promise I will." He back rubbing her back soothingly. She let go and stared him in the eyes before saying "So, when did you turn?" She asked, examining Harry's eyes. 

"How did you know?!" Harry asked causing Fizzy to laugh. "Your eyes are bright red Harry, I don't think anyone could miss it. And I suppose you're looking for our great-grandfather's golden sword eh?" She asked letting go of Harry and walking into Louis' closet. 

"Yeah. Yeah, I am actually. Louis has a plan for it." Harry said scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I'm sure he does." Fizzy snickered shaking her head lightly and going to get the shining item from out of the back of Louis closet. It looked heavy but when she sat it in Harry's hands it was a lot lighter than what he expected. "Must be because of the power’s effect on me." He mumbled to himself flipping the sword back and forth in his palms.

We heard the subtle sounds of footsteps coming near and Louis' mom laughing with a faint "She's so adorable." Which Harry assumed she was talking about Cherish which made him role his eyes at her obvious fakeness?

Fizzy's eyes widened at the sound of her mother getting closer. 'Run' she mouthed at Harry knowing that if she was a little louder her mom would hear her and they'd both get caught.  

Harry headed straight for the half opened window before turning back around to give Fizzy one last hug. "I love you, sister-in-law." He said making Fizzy stand there silently with her mouth gaping open. 

"He proposed?!" She whispered yelled at him. Harry stepped out of the window turning around to wink at Fizzy's shocked figure. He laughed when he heard a girlish squeal as he led himself back down from the side of the house with the sword under his armpit. 

He led himself a few feet away from the house before whistling loud through his vampire fangs to signal Louis that the dirty deed was done. 

A few minutes later, Louis came out of the house with Cherry and his mother waving goodbye at him. 

"You got it?" Louis asked looping his free arm through Harry's. 

"Yup right here." Harry smirked lifting up the shining object."

"Good boy. The plan is already in progress."