Chapter 22- Things for Love

This chapter will be a little short but, I'm finishing the next chapter up. A lot of things are gonna happen and a lot of past events will start making sense. Enjoy! ;) And it's unedited so sorry for mistakes, im going to fix them later today.

Is this what it feels like when you die?

Is this what it feels like when you've lost everything that you held close to your heart?

Is this what it feels like when your life is over?

Is this what it feels like?

Wind was blowing through Harry's hair. The feeling of being taken away to another world. A knew life. "Harry."

He can hear his name being said... but he has far to many questions to notice it. It's probably just the universe defying his life again. "Harry."

Questions like: Will Louis be in this new afterlife? Is my child going to be here?  How do I feel about never being able to see the people I love again? My family, my close friends.

Can I even get by in life without seeing my Nialler? I've neglected him so much for Louis. "Harry."  I already miss him. The laughes, the FIFA, him drinking too much and telling the most ridiculous stories over dinner at our house. Him being so okay with Louis being a vampire. All he said was "Don't get my Haz hurt now, ye hear?" In that thick Irish accent that I love so much, with a bright smile. And he laughed the rest off as a joke, but I could tell he was serious. I could tell that he cared about me more than anything. He only always ever looked out for me. What will I do without my Nialler?

I even miss Zayn. Yes, I said it. He's my cousin and was one of my best friends at that. I shouldn't have held a grudge against neither of them. It was a drunken mistake and because of me Nick got killed. He could've lived to see the next day. But he died because I had to hold a stupid grudge. I could've forgave them and moved on but I was so selfish. So fucking selfish. Another question, do I hate myself? Kinda yeah. I mean who wouldn't hate themselves with all the distress they've caused to other people? Who wouldn't? "Harry."

But the most important question: Do you regret ever meeting Louis Tomlinson?  "Harry!" That question, left unanswered.

"Harry!"

The voice became so clear to him now. He could feel everything that was going on around him. He could feel the sharp winds going under his shirt, he could feel the tears streaming down his face and into his neck. He could feel his tight grasp on something, someone. It was wierd, but he had this feeling that he shouldn't let go for the world. He could feel someones hands holding him firmly. God? He could hear a faint shout of his name. The sound no other than his boy himself, Louis Tomlinson.

"Harry wake up love!"

He wanted to but this wasn't a dream. No matter how surreal it got. Then he realized he saw nothing but darkness in front of him. His eyes tightly closed. It was time for him to face his true fate. Now or never, right? One. Two. Three.

Harry opened his eyes and found himself more than fifteen feet in the air. He could see the dim street lights of France hitting the cool lake water. He could see the many houses below his feet, most that were dark because of how late it is right now. The cars looked like toys, the buildings looked like dollhouses. The cool night wind hitting the tears on his cheeks making him shiver. His necklace shining brighter than the moon in the sky.

He was still holding Cherry to his chest. He looked down at her. When did she grow so much? How did she grow so much? Seems like only yesterday Harry was being rushed to a emergency room with a baby in his stomach, ready to be born. Her eyes grew a dark blood red covering the blue completely. It bloomed like a flower over that lovely blue turning it into a look of something evil. She clung to his shirt like it was her lifeline. Why'd her eyes turn red this time? It only does that when-

"Harry?" Louis voice called out again, but this time Harry listened to it. He couldn't ignore his boy's callings of his name any longer.

"Louis is that you? Where are you? Why can I fly? Am I dead? Are we dead?!"  Harry started panicking turning around in circles, Louis was no where to be found.

"Yes it's me Harry and no, love, we are not dead. You can fly because of the necklace. That was a brave act you pulled but you have to be more confident in yourself. Other than that I'm very proud of you baby." Louis said and Harry could hear the fond clear in his voice.

"But you, where are you?" Harry asked furrowing his eyebrows and pursing his lips a bit. "Your uncle Francis said that you were dead. Please tell me this isn't true Lou because I don't think I could go on without you, you give me hope Louis." Harry cried out hugging Cherry tighter to his chest who was, to his suprise, crying too. But not a normal baby's cry. It was silent tears and soft sniffling into his shirt. That couldn't be good.

"I'm in the necklace. My power and the original power of the necklace is whats making you fly." Louis stated sighing a bit. "Francis thought he killed me in my sleep. But I could feel his presence before he even reached our house. I drained what was last of my soul into your necklace, knowing that if I did no matter what he tried to do to you and Cherry you wouldn't get hurt."

"Louis she nearly fell out of the window!" Harry cried in distress.

"I put her trust in your hands because I knew you would save her, Harry, you've got that kind of potential." Louis explained.

"Well can you just get out of the necklace so I can hug you?" Harry asked pouting, with all the stuff that happened he wanted nothing more than too bury his face in Louis' shirt and have him hold him and tell him that everything will be alright.

"Sadly no, Harry. I'll kind of be in here forever." Louis said voice cracking at the end. Harry could tell he was holding back a sob. But he couldn't believe his ears right now!

"What but why?!"

"Francis could've killed you guys, it's my job to protect my family from anything means neccesary. I couldn't have let him or rather them hurt you guys. I couldn't live with myself. " He sighed again and Harry knew he would be furrowing his eyebrows and messing with his fringe but that imagery only made him want to hold him more. He wanted to feel the warmth of Louis' body on his.

"Why Louis?! What gave you the right to risk your life for me?" Harry cried out.

"Hazzy, baby, do you hear yourself right now?" And yes, Harry knew what he said was stupid and that he should be grateful but his heart hurts too bad to even think about what he's saying. Not being able to hold the one he loves? If he would've known that the last time he could hold his baby was tonight he would've made it so much more memorable.

"What made you think I wanted to continue living my life without you in it?!" Harry yelled causing Cherry to start wailing as if she agreed. "Is there anyway we can get you out?"

"There's one way but I don't think its a good idea-"

"What is it Louis?" Harry asked sternly making Louis let out an audible breath.

"You'll have to become a vampire."

woah, woah, woah...what?!