Chapter 11-Smut for the Soul

"Louis!" Harry groaned. It was 7am and he had a morning boner that he did not know what to do with. And it was annoying, maybe Louis could help...If you know what I mean...

Harry rolled over on top of Louis slowly trying to avoid putting any weight on the baby. After two more failed attempts of trying to wake Louis he got an idea.

He leaned in close to Louis' face and kissed him roughly. He started feeling smug when Louis slipped his tongue in Harrys mouth and held a hand up to comb his fingers lightly through Harry's curly locks with his eyes still remaining closed. Harry stopped his movements to palm Louis through his plaid boxers and Louis eyes shot open instantly letting out a low whine.

"No Hazza, we are not having sex."

"But Louis-"

"Chèrie, no, you're pregnant.

Harry rolled his eyes and flopped down on his side of the bed with an annoyed look "Lou, that's totally unfair! I've been carrying this baby for two months, the least I could do is have a good fuck once in a while."

"Hazzy please, don't be like that-"

"No!" Harry cut in a little louder "Ever since I got pregnant you haven't touched me! You're making me feel fat and stupid and unattractive..." Harry started sobbing now, despite the fact that he has a full blown hard on that wouldn't be going away any time soon.

"Hazzy, don't ever say that again, please don't cry, you're not fat at all sweetie. And you're certainly not unattractive, you're beautiful" He said caressing Harry's cheek and wiping his tears with the tip of his thumb "You're still the same boy I saw at my garden where we first met, you will always be mon amour no matter how pregnant you get.  And don't you ever feel unwanted babe because, I want you more than anyone on this Earth."

"You promise?" Harry said shakily.

"Here I'll show you," Louis said straddling Harry's legs and gently pulling down his boxers.

Harry's hard on hit his stomach with a soft wet thwack pooling pre come on to his chest. Louis moaned at the sight and gently grabbed Harry's base making his eyes roll back in his head slightly. Louis began to stroke Harry gently until he started lapping his tongue on the sides of Harry's cock making it slick and wet with his spit. Harry whimpered underneath him at the sensation. Louis lowered his mouth to Harry's tip licking it and dipping his tongue inside the slit making Harry yelp and arch his back.

Louis rubbed Harry's stomach in a small circle before taking his head into his mouth and slowly making his way to the bottom of his length hollowing his cheeks and fully deepthroating. Harry called out Louis name and threw his head back in pleasure using one hand to hold Louis hair and the other to grip the matress covers. "Fuck Lou," Harry moaned as Louis continued bobbing his head up and down his cock. Louis lifted his head and tried to mumble something back but Harry just pushed him back down again. "No talking with your mouth full, bad boy." Harry said with a smirk using both hands to grab Louis' hair.

After a while Harry felt that familiar tight feeling in his stomach and he knew he was on the edge of coming.

"L-Lou -fuck- Im about to -mmmm yes- come!

Louis reached into his boxers to stroke his own neglected cock at a frantic pace, whimpering around Harry everytime he brushed a thumb over his sensitive head. Everytime Louis would moan it would send vibrations down Harry's cock as he bobbed his head up and down. "Louis!! Oh god!"

Louis took this as his cue to rise up to the tip of Harry's cock and suck on the head hard. He swirled his tongue around it constantly until he felt a warm liquid squirt in to his mouth and on his tongue. He moaned at the taste of Harry and sent himself over the edge with his hand, releasing inside his boxers. Louis went to the bathroom and cleaned himself up before going back in bed with Harry and snuggling at his side. He wrapped his arms around Harry's waist.

                          ♥

"I promise." He said faintly in his ear before going to sleep with his boy in his arms.