Chapter 26- The man who never lied.

So basically, the plan for Louis and Harry was for Louis to go out and leave the house for the night so Francis could think that he was still inside of the necklace not knowing that Harry was a vampire. And when Francis thinks that Louis and Harry's family is defenseless, he'll try to attack but they'd be one step ahead of him with the golden sword that kills all then they'd be done with him forever. But will something or someone, come to change that plan? Let us find out. 

                                                                        ♥

Louis' P.O.V.

Leaving his family alone for a while was a big thing for Louis at the moment. I mean, he knew that Harry was very much capable of protecting Cherry even without his vampire powers. When Cherry was about to get killed the first time Harry has faced his evil uncle, he protected her with his life.

Even enough to jump out of a window for her and Louis was very much well proud of him. But at the same time Harry was still his little baby. The one he like to cuddle with and tickle his sides to make him giggle and see those adorable dimples that he loved ever so much. He couldn't let both his babies get hurt but he guess that this is what it was like to put his faith in his child and his soon to be husband. 

Where Louis was now though was a problem. Sitting at a bar about fifty feet away from his house feeling guilty as hell drinking CIROC while his family was probably in danger. His leg was shaking in anticipation of Harry's whistle call to know when to come and beat the shit out his uncle. And then stab him to death, which was pretty harsh but, you know? He threw his baby out a goddamn window this bastard's going to pay with his life!

Louis asked the bar tender for another shot. This was his third but as a vampire he could hold his liquor better than humans and control the calmness of his body. He looked at his watch again which read '10pm' the usual time of his uncles awakening. Because of the fact that they were older, the eldest vampires needed as much rest as possible. Sleeping all day and getting up at night. Where as for younger vampires who could stay up all day and night if they had the energy too. 

Louis reached in his jacket pocket to fish out the money for his drinks before an arm shot across his face with a ten dollar bill. "How about I pay?"

A deep voice said. Louis looked over to see a boy with dark brown feathery hair, brown eyes and a lean skinny figure, who looked a bit shorter than Louis. The boy smirked handing the man the money and telling him to 'keep the change' before turning back to Louis with a lust filled look in his eyes. 

"Bruce." The guy said taking Louis' hand in his and shaking it lightly. "Louis." He said back before the guy stood up and put his hands in his leather jacket pocket still smirking. The guy was pretty fit, the kind of guy Louis would go for, for a quick fuck. If he didn't have Harry and a child back home that is. And he wasn't planning on cheating. 

"Well, how about we go for a little dance." The guy, Bruce, said as the high pop music played throughout the bar, with people all around them dancing and grinding on each other harsh and drunkenly.

Before Louis could give out a simple answer of 'no' the guy took his hand anyways leading him to the middle of the floor grinding on him. And Louis swore that if this place wasn't surrounded with witnesses he would drink his blood and kill the boy right on the spot. Touching him like he had the right to. Must be crazy.

As the boy continued to grind Louis was about to break it to him not to gently that he had a fiancé and only he could ever put his bum on him like that until it hit him. The smell. Louis breathed in a bit more to know for sure if what he had been smelling was correct.

This boy smelled like a werewolf. And usually werewolves didn't come to this part of town, knowing that it was an all vampire zone and that they should stay in their own territory unless they wanted to be killed. Especially at night. Late at night at that. Werewolves blood was the tastiest at night. Why would a werewolf be here? 

Louis pulled at the hair on the back of the boy's neck making his head loll on his shoulder. The boy had a smirk on his face leaning his head to the side as if he thought Louis was going to give him love bites but boy was he wrong. 

Louis breathed seductively on the boy's neck as he brought his mouth to the boy's ear. "Who sent you?" He asked making the boy shiver under him. The boy turned around and looked at him with an unease gaze. 

"W-what are you talking about?" He asked shaking a bit. Louis wanted to laugh at the fear in his eyes knowing that his own eyes were probably bright red right now. But he didn't care. Everyone was way too drunk to even notice anyway. 

"I know what you are, Bruce." He said walking up to Bruce every time Bruce took a step back. "Just tell me who sent you, princess?" He said when he grabbed the dog tag from around Bruce's shirt with the word 'princess' engraved on it. Louis turned it around to see 'property on F.T.' written on it making him growl in disapproval. He looked up to see Bruce's now bright yellow eyes staring deathly scared at his own. 

Bruce knocked his hand away from the dog tag after he got out of his stage of shock. "D-don't know what you're talking about, I only came here to get a drink is all." He announced shakily as Louis gave him a startling death stare. 

"Oh, really?" Louis asked examining the boy up and down with a slight smirk on his face. "Well, don't you think you're a little young for a place like this, princess?" He asked coming closer to Bruce who was completely and utterly lost in his words now as Louis slowly unraveled the truth. 

"I-I I have to go yeah. I have to go because, yes, yes you are completely right! I am waaaay too young for a place like this. So I'm going to go turn myself in, yeah turn myself in." He rambled nervously turning around to run away but Louis hooked his fingers into the hood of his jacket restricting his movements.

"Oh, you're not going anywhere." Louis said in a dark voice with a smirk on his face before dragging Bruce into the bathroom by the hood around his neck slightly choking him. 

He pulled him in the men’s bathroom and locked the door as he saw that no one was in there. His eyes were red as blood as he let his fangs snap out causing Bruce to whimper and curl himself onto the wall. 

"Now I promise, I won't hurt you unless you tell me who did this. I'm pretty sure I have a clue but I just want to know all the details." Louis said bending down face-to-face with Bruce seeing as tears fell out of his eyes. 

Louis then realized that this boy used to be a human. No real werewolf would show his tears even at the face of death unless he was once immortal. Which made Louis feel bad for scaring the guy but it is what it is right? Especially is Francis' dumbass was involved in it. 

"I-I can't tell you! I will be punished! Please! I am so sorry!" He sniffed against the wall now sobbing. Oh brother what a cry baby.

Wasn't he the one smirking and grinding on Louis just ten minutes ago? Now he was on the floor sobbing against a dirty male bathroom's wall making Louis feel bad for him. Thinking about Harry, if he was in this issue. But, Louis still had a family to protect. 

He let his fangs out with a low growl that made the boy whimper and shake in fear even more. "If you're worried about a punishment I swear mine will be way worst and if you don't tell me who put you up for this you'll be on the news tomorrow morning with a headline that says: ' Young boy in dirty club's bathroom with his blood drained to death.' Now we can do this the easy way or my way. Want to choose the easy way? Because it'll be in your best interest if you did."

The boy nodded crying some more before saying "I-it was my D-daddy."

 ooooh :) vote.comment.fan.