Chapter 1- A new beginning

This book contains graphic scenes that you may not be able to read (because of wattpad age rules) unless you fan or follow. Other than that enjoy the story! :) vote.comment.follow.

-

It's not that Harry's lonely. No, that's difinetly not the reason why he moved to France right after he got out of Uni. And it's really not because of his breakup with his boyfriend, ex-boyfriend Nick.

He moved here to find adventure, to find out where life will take him, he was tired of the same old things. He was already twentyone years old and he wanted to make the most out of what life could give him. He just wanted to find himself, and get away from it all... No matter how cliché it sounded. 

                                                                                          ♥

When Harry got to France it was filled with the most beautiful landscapes and places he'd ever seen. He was really glad Niall suggested for him to move out here. "I just think this would be better for you, yeah?" Harry heard his Irish friend say over the phone. "You've really been out of it ever since you and Grimshaw broke up, I'm worried about you. Come move to France with me? You'll love it I promise." And finally Harry gave in and decided to give France a try, especially when he knew how much Niall was concerned for him. He was his best mate, and he didn't want to worry him. And now that Harry's here he knew that it was one of the best decisions he could've ever made. His flat in Strasbourg was so amazing, Niall picked it out and clearly he new his taste very well. 

The apartment is massive, looking more like a mansion despite not being one. Its beauty is indescribably wonderful to the eye: polished floors which are mirror-like, exquisite choice of paint colours, breathtakingly spectacular interior and exterior design that match like twins. And a great view of a wonderful garden right under his balcony. He reminds himself to put a comfty chair out their to relax, drink tea and take in the scenery. He knew he was going to enjoy himself here. 

                                                                                          ♥

"So how do you like the place?" Niall asks. "It's great, you should come over sometime soon" Harry says back turning his phone volume down, Niall talks a bit to loud sometimes. "Well im really glad you like the place! The food is something you'll have to get used too, it's a little different but it's really amazing!" Harry laughed at that and said "Im sure, I think i might take a stroll and get used to the environment."  

"Alright, talk to you later, yeah?"  

"Sure mate, goobye." 

The sun was already going down when Harry stepped outside, he roamed around by the garden underneath his flat balcony pretty curious. He stepped to the prettiest flower there, a white rose and smelled it smiling to himself at the lovely scent.

"Belle n'est-ce pas? "

Harry jumped at the sudden sound of a person behind him, he could've sworn he had been alone... he didn't hear anyone come behind him. Harry turned around and met a pair of cold blue eyes, pale skin and a beautiful crinkly smile staring at him. "Um, I...um..yes..flowers..Hi." Harry wanted to punch himself. Boy did he have a way with words.

"M'sorry didn't mean to startle you," the beautiful stranger said looking a bit worried "Just wanted to see who the beautiful boy was that was playing with my flowers, is all." Harry's face flushed by that. "Um thanks, i was admiring them. They're really nice." Boy am I interesting Harry thought sarcastically. Luckily the stranger laughed and said vous êtes si mignon. "Sorry," Harry pouted "I just moved here, I don't speak French uhh..."