Chapter 15- Save me, from me.

"Loubear?" Harry called out happily walking in to their unborn daughter's new room.

Harry and Louis moved in to their new home a week ago. And of course Louis and Niall did all the unpacking while Harry slept around avoiding work like a pregnant princess.

Soon, everything was moved in and the whole house was cleaned and furnished.

Well, the whole house except Cherish's room. Louis didn't want to put her furniture in until he finished painting it.

Harry walked in to their daughters room to see Louis on a stepping stool holding a paint brush high in the air to paint the top of the wall a light blue color. Kind of like the shade of his eyes, Harry thought.

Louis was desperately trying to reach the top of the wall but failed miserably. Harry thought it was so cute the way every time Louis tried to reach his shirt would lift up and show his v-line and his slim tummy.

I could just blow him off right here. Harry punched himself mentally, he couldn't think like that! This is his baby's room, that would be sick. Doesn't change the fact that his boyfriend looked absolutely sexy.

"Hazza" Louis pouted stomping off the stool and crossing his arms still looking at the wall. "I cant reach."

Harry came behind him and wrapped his arms around his neck and placed soft closed mouth kisses there.

"You look so hot." Harry whispered slowly in his ear. He smirked when he felt the vampire shiver slightly against him.

"Hazzy this is serious!" Louis said turning around towards Harry and crossing his arms and making a pouty face.

A wicked smile shot across his face "I know what to do!" He said getting back on the stool happily.

Suddenly Louis jumped in to the air with the paint brush, higher than anyone that Harry had seen jump in his life. Louis hand went in a quick motion that Harry couldn't make out because his movements was so fast.

"There!" He said landing on the ground smirking at Harry's shocked reaction. "Isn't it beautiful?" 

"Not as beautiful as my boyfriend!" Harry smiled hugging Louis as close as he could with his eight month plump belly holding him back. Louis laughed at that making Harry fake frown.

"Ahh, someone's getting bigger." Louis said leaning in to Harry's tummy and closed mouth kissing it softly.

"Heeeeyyy," Harry said slapping Louis' arm playfully "I don't play about my weight."

"Not you, the baby!" Louis said throwing his head back laughing loudly.

Harry blushed scarlet and walked to the room door with fake anger on his face "Her either!" He said walking out the door with a protective hand holding his stomach.

"Baby come back!" Louis said after him in a idiotic singing tone and smirking to himself when he hears Harry's loud bursts of laughter from down the hall.

                                                                                 ♥

"This was a nice idea Hazzy, it's so nice out today." Louis said holding Harry's hand tightly in his. Because of all the stress of unpacking and preparing for the new baby Harry suggested that they should go out and have some time for themselves. 

They were having a picnic at a peaceful park (not a playground for children, basically just trees and pretty flowers filled with different colors) by the lake called Belle Rivière. Louis was on his side massaging Harry's stomach whilst Harry was eating a turkey sandwich that Louis made earlier that day.