Chapter VII: Putain

WARNING: This chapter gets a little steamy!

Mrs. Honey clapped her hands once, drawing our attention. "I think now is a good time for you three to go get dressed."

Us triplets glanced down at the blankets wrapped around our bodies before looking up at everyone and blushing. They thought it was funny and started to laugh, which made us blush even more. I burried my face in my hands. How could I not have noticed I was standing practically naked in front of these people?

"What are you guys laughing at?" Mrs. Honey asked. "I still remember when I had to help you with your second changes."

That shut them up. I looked up to see Jaxon cough awkwardly and Wendy hide her face. Lulu scratched the back of his neck. I raised an eyebrow at him. His eyes widened slightly before she shook his head and looked away with embarrassment. After recovering himself, dropped me off at my dorm where I showered and dressed. I felt dirty from being on the cold classroom floor. I walked out of the bathroom, pulling my hair up in a bun, only to see Sienna and Jaxon practically doing the nasty.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed.

Sienna jumped off Jaxon, her face turning a crimson red. "What are you doing in here?!"

"What the fuck?! This is my dorm too! Couldn't you wait to have sex until I was gone?!" I was yelling at this point. "You know what? I'm going to stay the night with Lucien."

I opened the door and headed out. I glanced back to say bye, but caught site of a naked leg. I quickly closed the door. I did not want to stick around any longer. I quickly leaft the girl's dorm, only to bump into Erin.

"Fancy seeing you here, Nity. Glad you decided to walk on two feet instead of four." She joked.

"What are you doing in the guy's dorms?" I asked.

She smirked. "Not what, who."

I was taken aback. Erin didn't look like the person to fool around with guys. She looked like a girl that could care less about everything.

"Don't look so surprised. Its part of my job description."

My jaw dropped and my eyes widdened.

Erin cracked up laughing. "I'm joking! Geez! That's not my future job. It's Amber's."

My eyebrows pulled together. "Isn't Amber that really shy girl that sits in the back of class and doesn't talk to anyone?"

"Yup. She's the future Putain."

"What the hell is a Putain?"

"Its French for whore." She said bluntly.

"What?"

She shrugged. "The job is passed down from her mom. There are two in every pack; one girl and one guy. They relieve the unmated people's sexual urges during mating season."

"That's horrible!"

"That's pack life. You try being unmated during mating season. Plus, she's been being prepared for this practically her whole life. No one really looks down on her for it. Its actually, sort of, an important job in the pack." She glanced down at the watch on her wrist. "Sorry, I have to go. I have training in a few minutes." Erin walked passed me and down the hall.

"Wait!" I called after her. She paused. "What's your job going to be when we get out of here?"

"Good question."

She turned the corner, leaving me standing in the middle of the guy's dorms hall. I slowly walked the rest of the way to Lulu's dorm. He told me that he would be here if I needed him. I knocked on the door softly. There were muffled voices from the other side of the door. A few more seconds passed before the door finally opened. Eddy stood there in all his cocky glory.