Chapter XXIV: Bite Me

WARNING! There is a bit of steamy-ness, not a lot though.

I was sitting in class, twenty minutes away from going home. My eyes were drooping, because sleep was something that didn't come often, and when it did, I woke up crying. Every single time I slept for longer than a half hour, I had the same dream. It was always the boy dying in my arms. It broke my heart and felt real each time. There was no way I could live like this. Usually lack of sleep didn't have such an effect on me. Now, it was like I was sick. My stomach was constantly in knots and I had headaches. It had been a week since this all started and I really felt like dying.

"He's due any day now." I heard Iris whisper.

"Who?" I asked, trying to destract myself.

"The new boy. I heard the teachers saying that he has a bad temper. They said they might have to put him in the anger management class." She told me.

"You mean the one Ser goes to after school on Thursdays?" Bria questioned.

"Its every other Thursday." Iris corrected her. "But, yes, that one." She turned to me. "It looks like you'll be seeing more of the new guy than anyone."

"I'm not the only one that goes there." I snapped.

My parents hadn't wanted me to go to that class, but my teachers recomended it. They said it would be good for me to express my anger. It didn't help at all. If anything, it pissed me off. I don't know why I have been so angry lately. My parents seem to understand somehow.

Kes leaned over slightly. "Don't work yourself up. It's not good for your health."

"What are you, a doctor?" My voice held venom.

"No, but if I were, I would tell you, that for your sake and everyone else's, I would keep your temper in check." She told me.

Something inside me agreed with her. The bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. I packed all of my things up and left the room, ignoring everyone as I went. That is, until Michael approched me.

"Hey, babe." He said smiling. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started sticking his tongue down my throat. I kissed back as much as I could without gagging. He gripped my jean clad ass and squeezed. I groaned out of annoyance, but he took it as pleasure and did it again. He pulled back. "You want to go back to my place? My parents aren't home."

"I don't know... My mom is waiting for me outside." I said.

"Maybe tonight then? My parents wont be home until tomorrow afternoon."

"I'll see if my parents let me out of the house."

He kissed me once more before letting go. I practically ran the rest of the way to my mom's van. Mom didn't ask me how my day was or if I had any homework. She and Dad have been keeping their distance from me for some reason. When we got home, I went straight to my room to do my homework. I never do that, though, so it was weird. When I asked if I could go over to Michael's to do some "studying", they said yes, but I had to be carefull. I was allowed to drive, but not over the speed limit.

I texted Michael for is adress. He sent it to me and I headed out. It took me ten minutes to drive there. The only car in the  driveway was his brand new Mustang. I knocked on the door and didn't have to wait long before it opened, revealing Michael. A cocky smirk was spread across his face.

"You look hot, babe." He told me.

I had taken my hair down from it's bun and it was curled naturally, bringing out my hispanic side. "Thanks."

He led me up the stairs to the third floor. Who really needs a house this big when you have one kid and parents that are never home? My house isn't even this big and my parents had five kids. We went inside his room, which was a mess. There were clothes strung everywhere, some dishes stacked on his desk, and a couple pizza boxes were lying in the corner. What guy brings a girl to his dirty room? I would think that he would at least clean up a little before I came over.