Chapter XIX: Day Six

{Text} means that its in italic, for all you mobile app readers. AND on the side is the noise mentioned in said italic text. (at least, it should be...)

It all happened so fast, I could hardly keep up. One minute, I was lying in bed, cuddling with my pillow, and the next, I was getting thrown across the room. I hit the wall and heard a echoing crack on impact. My back splintered with pain. My ears started ringing. A faint scream made it to me. I opened my eyes to see Sienna being man-handled by a shadowed figure. I jumped up from the floor, black dots dancing in front of my vision. When it cleared, I jumped on the figure's back. I was ripped away and tossed back onto the floor. Blood dripped from my forehead. Grumbling curses, I slowly stood, facing the man that was blocking my view from my sister and her attacker.

I launched myself at him, intending to take him down, but ending up captured. He laughed quietly and dragged me out into the hall. There were other girls being dragged out too, some by their arms, and some by their hair. I'd go buck wild if one of these guys even touched my hair. There were screams and cries coming from every room and hall. The guy carrying Sienna walked ahead of the guy holding onto me. I tried fighting him off, but I wasn't in the greatest position, so nothing I did worked.

We were taken outside and lined up. It reminded me of the movies where prisoners were lined up and shot. A sudden bolt of fear struck me. I was going to die, wasn't I? This was horrible. I couldn't even say good-bye to my stupid parents that never told me anything about being a werewolf. Maybe I would have been a bit more prepared if they had. I looked around, trying to see some people I knew. Kes was about ten girls down, no emotion on her face. Erin was nowhere in sight. Sienna was right next to me. All of us were on our knees, not moving or saying anything. Our capters didn't seem to like that we weren't reacting the way they wanted.

"Aren't you girls afraid?" One of them demanded.

No one responded.

"Fine, if you're not going to react to us, let's see how you do whne we bring out the boys."

After a few more things were shouted, the boys were being herded out. No one I knew were next to each other. They were all scattered, excet for the twins. When I didn't see Lulu, my heart beat quickened. What did they do to him? My wolf started to push forward. They did something to our mate, and neither of us liked it. Finally, I saw him. He was being held by three different men, and fighting against them. He searched frantically with his eyes until he saw me. He looked me over, making sure I was okay. When he saw the blood, his eyes darkened.

"This is the next Beta." One of them told, who I guessed, was the leader.

"Oh, perfect. There is only one thing that would make this whole thing even better. Let's find out if the little bastard has a mate."

The man started down the line, gripping each girl by the hair and facing her to him. When he gave no reaction, he moved on to the next. Every once in a while, there would be growls from the guys when their mates were touched. I knew the only thing keep each one of them in line was the fact that their mates were in danger. It was soon my turn. The man reached for my hair.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I ground out.

He smirked and grabbed me by the hair, pulling me to my feet. "And what are you going to do?" He questioned. "With a leg looking like that, I'm surprised you can even stand." His grip tightened.

"Let. Go. Of. My. Hair." I growled.

A full fedged smile browk out on his face. "I can feel your power radiating off of you in waves. You must be the next Alpha." He pulled my hair, making my wince. Lulu erupted in snarls. "So I have found the Bitch of the pack."