Chapter XV: Day Three, Part One

Sienna's "talk" consisted of her screaming at me for ten minutes straight. I didn't think she was capable of being so angry.  Her tan face turned red, and her glare seemed to be a permanent resident. In the middle of her "don't be such a drama-queen" speech, Stone dropped by. We both ended up yelling at him for the way he's been acting since meeting Wendy. The three of us fell sleep on the floor. Well, Stone and Sienna did. I climbed up on my bed in the middle of the night and curled up under my blankets.

Somehow during the night, the two of them ended up on my small bed with me. Just like when we were little, Sienna was in the middle and Stone was on the outside, his arm hanging limply off the side. I was against the wall. Sienna's alarm was sounding. She sat up in a flash, startling Stone. 

"Stone, you're the closest. Turn it off." I complained.

He grumbled something inaudible and rolled over, falling off the bed. He groaned. "You two are fat and took up the whole bed." He slammed his fist down on the alarm clock to turn it off.

"You're the fat one." Sienna hissed.

Both Stone and I looked at her in surprise.

"What?" She asked innocently.

We shook our heads. I got off my bed and flounced into the bathrrom, staking my claim. I turned on the water to the shower and stipped from my clothes. I let the cold water run down my back. The lack of heat helped fend off the constant arousal that assulted me and flared up whenever I was around Lulu. I couldn't really relax, so I quickly scrubbed myself down, shaved, and got out. I peeked out the door to make sure Stone was gone. The only person in the room was Sienna. I entered the room, not bothering with a towel. We've seen each other naked before, I mean we used to take baths together.

"Really, Ser? You couldn't even dry yourself off first? You are dripping water everywhere!" Sienna said.

I shrugged, going through my nearly empty dresser for underwear and a bra. I pulled out a matching red lace set and put them on. Sienna threw a towel at me, saying something about drying off before going into the bathroom. I was still looking for my uniform when someone knocked on the door. Sighing, I answered the door.

"Whoa! Why aren't you wearing any clothes?" Ashton demanded.

"Because I live in the girl's dorm and its seven in the morning." I said.

"Well, why aren't you dressed yet?"

"Ugh! What is this, Twenty Questions? What do you want?"

"I came to see if you were still alive. Everyone I've heard talking, is saying how they think Sienna killed you."

I slammed the door in his face, only to have him knock again a few minutes later. Where the hell is my stupid uniform?! I flung the door open.

"What now, Ashton?" I questioned, annoyed.

Instead of seeing Ashton, Lulu stood there messing with the string to tighten his shorts. When he looked up, his jaw dropped. The look he gave me had me wanting to hump his leg like a horny dog. Lulu launched himself at me before I had the chance to do the same. Our lips came in contact and my whole body erupted in an explosion of sparks. Sienna chose that exact moment to come out of the bathroom.

"Why did today have to be the day you walked around half naked?" She groaned, mostly to herself.

It took her forever to get Lulu and I separated. She kicked him out and forced me into work-out clothes, since we had training today. Sienna held my wrist the whole way to the breakfast line and then to our usual table. She sat me next to her and forced me to eat my weird combination of food. I had grabbed chocolate milk, strawberries, fruit loop thingys, and bacon. Stone stole my cereal, Sienna ate her oatmeal and my strawberries. All I was left with was my chocolate milk and bacon. Lulu walked over and made a grab for a piece of my bacon.