Chapter XI: Day One, Part One

WARNING: The next few chapters are going to be about mating season, so there are going to be a lot of sexual references and such.

I was about to snap.

Sienna wouldn't shut her big mouth. Wendy was bitching about... no one cares. Jaxon was trying to calm my stupid sister down. And Erin... Oh my God Erin. She was going on and on about everything. One second she would be telling Wendy that she was as worthless as a knife in a gun fight, and the next, she was complaining that global warming was making her hair frizzy.

"When we go to war, your going to be the first to die, and I'm going to laugh my ass off." Erin said.

"Stone! Why aren't you stopping her from talking to me like this?!" Wendy whined.

"I can't belive Andon is gay! He used to date girls!" Sienna said for the thousandth time.

"Sienna, it really isn't that big of a deal." Jaxon told her. 

"Your face looks like a pile of cow shit."

"Stone!"

"I never saw it coming."

"Its not a big deal."

That was it. "Would you all just shut up?!" I screamed.

Lulu came jogging over from talking to Wardy. "I'm gone for less than five minutes and you're already yelling."

"It's not my fault! None of them will shut up!" I exclaimed, suddenly wanting to cry.

He pulled me into a tight embrace. I burried my face in his chest and breathed in his scent.

"What has you being so moody?" Stone questioned.

"Is it your time of the month?" Sienna asked.

"No!"

Erin burst out laughing in that weird way that she does. You would think that someone just told her a funny joke or something. "Oh my God! It's worse than her time of the month!"

"What?" Seinna and Stone asked.

"She's going... into... heat!" She gasped out.

Lulu's arms suddenly dropped from around me. He took a step back, a hand rubbing the back of his neck. "I forgot... I can't believe I forgot..."

"What are you guys talking about?" Sienna asked.

"I don't think I like the sound of this." Stone stated.

Erin stopped laughing. "High ranking wolves' mating season is sooner than everone else's. The girls go into heat, which makes them moody one day, and complete horn-dogs the next. They stay like that for six days before it finally goes away. No matter how many times they do it with their mates, or temporary lovers, it wont stop until the six days are up. The guys are just plain horn-dogs."

Stone decided to be a big brother. He gripped the collars of Lulu's and Jaxon's shirts. "I don't want you anywhere near my sisters."

Sienna got mad, in less than a second. "Let go of him, Stone!" She pushed him away and stood protectivly in front of her mate. The anger was gone faster than it showed up. Tears ran down her face. "I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?"

I ignored them and turned to Lulu who was standing as still as a statue. When he noticed me staring at him, he flashed me an obviously fake smile. I frowned. Why was he acting like this? Was he mad at me? I don't remember doing anything wrong.

He pulled me into his side and kissed the top of my head. "I'm starting to pick up on your emotions." He murmuered into my hair. "I'm not mad at you. I could never be mad at you, my perfect angel."