Chapter X: Mates All Around

WARNING: There are a few sexual refrences in this chapter thanks to Erin and her mate ;D

On Wednesday, I was being lazy. I was laying in the middle of the floor in gym class, wearing my usual. There was only three others in the gym with me. Stone sauntered in with Lulu hot on his heels. They were both wearing lose fitting clothes. Stone was complaining dramatically about how tired he was. I couldn't agree with him more, but I was still mad at him for taking Wendy's side, so I ignored him. Lulu sat next to me.

"I think you should start wearing sweats." His voice sounded strained.

"Sweats are annoying. Plus, I'd think you'd like me wearing spankies." I replied.

"Let's just say I'm not the only one that likes it."

I rolled onto my side to face him. "You're the only one that can touch, though."

"I don't want anyone but me looking." He said possessively.

I kissed his knee--the closest thing to me. He was silent for a few minutes.

"Is that it? You can't just kiss my knee and not anything else."

Lulu pounced on top of me before I could move. He pinned me and started showering kisses on my face. I playfully tried getting away. He finally landed a kiss to my lips and my wolf was done with playing. Everything became serious for both of us at the same time. He crashed his lips down on mine. We fought for dominance, our wolves not willing to back down. He let me take over. Lulu straddled me. I gripped his hair, trying to pull him closer.

"Okay, okay! Break it up!" Mr. Cunning shouted, pulling Lulu to his feet.

"Er... Sorry..." Lulu muttered.

Both teachers looked bewildered.

"Did he just...?" Mrs. Thurman couldn't finish her question.

"Yeah, he did." Mr. Cunning answered. "Finding your mate can change a man." He patted Lulu on the back before starting class.

I saw Stone talking to Trace. He seemed oblivious to the fact that Lulu and I just had a heated make-out session. I stood up and leaned into my mate's side. He wrapped an arm around my waist and placed a light kiss on the top of my head. Half way through the explanation of today's activities, Mr. Benton walked in. He talked quietly with the two gym teachers for a few minutes.

"Mr. Porter, Miss. Sin, please follow me." He said.

I glanced up at Lulu with a what-did-you-do? look. He gave me the same look. I playfully glared before following Mr. Benton out of the gym.  He led us outside where we saw a few others. Erin was one of them. She was lying face down in the grass, not moving a muscle. The twins were also there. They were just sitting with matching bored expressions on their faces. Erin must of heard us walking over, because her head snapped up, a loud crack echoing off the school walls, followed by a very exagerated "Owww!".

"Smooth, Erin, real smooth." I said, trying to hold back laughter.

"Oh, shut up! I'm all stiff. My mate kept me up all freaking night!" She shouted halfheartedly.

"I did not need to know that!" I exclaimed, sitting next to Ashton and leaning heavily against him.

He took out a ring pop from his pocket and started gnawing on it.

"Jeez, how old are you, three?" I questioned.

He just shrugged and continued to eat his candy.

Mr. Benton stood in front of us all. "You are all here for--"