Long Day For Jeffy!

BDR: These are for you, you, you, you, you, and you. . .

Alice: Mistress, what on earth are you doing?

BDR: (◕‿◕✿) Remember what Harlie asked you?

Alice: *grins* Oh, that's right. Someone wants to teach Jeffery a lesson.

BDR: Alright! All other Pastas except Jeff please put on your ear plugs for safety reasons!

Pastas: Why? (¬_¬)

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) If you don't want your brain to bleed out and die, then do as I ask.

Pastas: *puts on the ear plugs* (。・_・。)

BDR: Liu! Liu! Liu! Where are you?!

Liu: What is it, Doll?

BDR: AHHH!!!! (*´д`*) I always fall for it!

Liu: I'm sorry, Doll. Didn't mean to scare you. *concerned*

BDR: *blushes* Oh, can you put these on? Jeffy is in trouble, and you need this to keep your brains from coming out of your ears.

Liu: (。・_・。) Okay, but do you have yours on? I don't want you getting hurt. *checks my ears*

BDR: (。♥‿♥。) I'm okay, Liu.

BEN: (¬▂¬) Why can't she be that cute and nice to all of us?

Alice: Cause you're a pervert!  *grins*

Masky & Hoody: She's nice to us. (╯◕_◕)╯

Sally: Sally three! *jumps up and down happily*

BDR: O///4///O *drooling over Liu*

BEN: (╥_╥) So Doll hates BEN?

BDR: (¬_¬) No, BEN, Doll does not hate you.

BEN: *hugs me* o(≧o≦)o YAY! DOLL DOESN'T HATE ME!

BDR: (¬_¬) Anyway, before any of that happens. . .JEFFY! GET YOUR BOOTY DOWN HERE!

Jeff: -_- *comes down* What, Doll?

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) There are dares with your name on it!

Jeff: *tries to go back upstairs*(╥_╥)

Slendy: *pulls him back down with his tentacles* Jeffery, where do you think you're going?

Jeff: (╥_╥) I don't wanna do this anymore.

BDR: (◕‿◕✿) Too bad!

Liu: Jeff, I didn't know you were scared of simple dares.

Jeff: *clings to Liu* HAVE YOU SEEN THE DARES THESE PSYCHO FANS HAVE MADE US DO?! I HAD TO READ THINGS THAT A STRAIGHT MAN SHOULD NOT READ! AND I WAS MARRIED TO BEN!

BEN: (╥_╥) I know the feels, Jeff.

Liu: (。・_・。) Oh. . .I'm sorry.

Jeff: (╥_╥) You don't care.

BDR: (≧ω≦) Hehe, so the first dare for our dear Jeffy is by Teh_Hobbit_Fangurl:

"1.Jeff,you MUST go have a tea party dressed up like a diva with Sally and Splendorman...*Don't tell Slendy... ;_;* 2.Now,Jeff,come back.I'm not done with ya.*grabs hoodie*...Watch PewDiePie's reaction to the game "Jeff The Killer"...:3"

BDR: Yeah, sorry I can't do your other dare. There are way too many Jeffy fan girls for me to let that happen.

Jeff: (ノ ಠ 益 ಠ) ノ See what I mean, Liu?!