chapter 28

Damon talked to Max and it turned out Ok.I mean I still dont forgive him for they way he talked to me but I'm still seeing him and stuff.We are talking things slow.I still dont want to get hurt but then again you cant always keep your heart save.I am just going to take it day by day and maybe I will learn to just relax and not care about how it will end.I do that a lot,think about the end I mean.I dont know why I do but its like I just want to know and yes I know it sounds stupid because no one knows how it will end until it does.

I was getting ready to go out when the door bell went.I was wearing a mini dress and cons you know my normal way of dressing.My hair was done and so was my make up.I ran to the door and opened it.I was shocked to see Andy and his mates.I have no idea how they found out where I lived.But when i found hout who did there dead.He smiled at me and I just stood there.Like what did he want me to did hug him?

"What do you want Andy?".I asked after a while.

"I was just stopping by to say hello".I felt like there was more to it then that.

"Well you did so bye and please dont come back".I was about to close the door.

"Look you dont need to be like that.I was just saying Hello nothing more".He said.What the hell was he trying to do?

"As I said you said your Hello so go.I need to get ready".I was so not going to have a good night out now.

"Oh your going out how nice.May I ask where to?".

"You can ask but I'm not going to say".

"Ah I see you have a new fella".He smiled and then looked at his mates.

"Yeah and what.I'm a person I should love someone".Just then a car pulled up out side of my drive and max got out.He smiled at me and walked towards my door.

"Hey babe you look great".He said and kissed me.He didnt even look at Andy.

"Hey and thanks.You still coming out tonight?".I asked looking at him.

"I sure am".He smiled and walked into the house.Great some help he was.

"Well is in he handsome".Andy said.I looked at him.

"Well Ok I have to go now so er bye".I turned around and walked into my house closing the door behind me.I cant believe he would show up like that.I wanted to scream but Max was here and I kinda wanted to know why he didnt ask who Andy was.I found him in the sitting room.What the hell.

"Babe you OK?",He asked looking at me.

"Yeah I'm grand just some old jerks I used to know thats all".I said sitting down be side him.

"Oh OK.So you knew Andy then?".He asked not looking at me.

"Yeah I used to ... hang out with him".I said.What was all this about.

"Sweet.I used to hang out with him too but when I was a kid but we still talk".This time he did look at me and smiled.I wounder what he was getting at.I mean we were meant to be going out but instead   we are stiing down talking about Andy.

"Oh really thats cool".I wasnt going to show him I hated that he knew him.

"Yeah so I also know you didnt just "hang" with him either.You dont need to lie to me".He didnt look hurt or even sad.Not that I wanted him to.

"Ok fine so I dated him it doesnt mean any thing".

"Yeah it does to me at least.I mean we are best mates so I'm going to find out things about you if you like it or not".What the hell was he getting at.

"Look Max if you want to know some thing about me you ask me not Andy or even my brother.I'm hardly going to lie to you I dont have a reason to".I wanted to lose my temper but that would get me no where.

"Yeah I know you wouldnt lie but still I'm just telling you".He smiled again and turned back to the telly.I was so close to hitting him over the head.But instead I sat back.

"Well I'm just telling you I dont lie about my self anymore.I used to do it a lot but I dont any more and if you cant trust me with that then this want work out".I got up and walked into the kitchen and made myself some tea.Then Max came in and looked at me.He looked mad but so what.

"You think you are better then every one else dont you?".

"What no I dont max.I know I'm not better then any one else so what the fuck you talking about?".I asked looking at him.

"I dont know.I mean one minute you are all nice and then you are going off the rail at me".He ran his hands through his hair.

"No its the other way around.You know what I dont care I mean I like you in all maybe even love you but if this is how its going to be then I dont think I can handle it".I admitted.

"I'm sorry babe it was just a long day in work.I promise it wont happen again".He came over to me and kissed me.When he kisses me its like nothing else in the world matters to me.Its just me and him but then when we stop it changes to the way it really is.I mean he cant keep doing this to me but I dont want to lose him.I'm just going to give it more time and maybe then it will change.I hope.

A/N what do you all this so far ? I'm going to skip to a few years into her life like when shes 20 or some thing.I'm not sure yet but I might. so yeah hope you are enjoying it and its all coming to an end soon but I have a few more chapters left :)

peace. Natty <3