chapter 20

My mom was going to be ok.She woke up and every thing looks ok.She can come home at the end of the week.I am so happy.I even did a happy dance when they called.I wasn't going to see her today because I already had plans.I know how bad that is but I have a life too.I was going to see Andy.But first Michael wanted me to meet up with him.

  When I got to the cafe he was waiting.He looked up when I walked in.I sighed and sat down.

"Look I have some where to be".I said.

"I know your meeting up with Andy.But look I really am sorry".

"Not this again look just get over it and move on because thats what I'm doing".I got up but he grabbed my arm.

"Please just hear me out".He begged.

"Let me go and dont come near me again".He let me go and I left.I was beyond pissed off.

   When I met up with Andy he just looked at me.What was he pissed about.

"Whats with the long face?".I asked.

"You went to see Michael".He stepped back from me.What the fuck.

"Yeah I did to tell him to leave me alone whats the big deal?".

"You never told me.I cant believe you did that".He was angry at me for nothing.

"I dont think I need to tell you my every bloody move do I? Well then in that case I'm going to take a step forward".I said and did what I said.

"Dont come near me".He raise his hands.It felt like I he slapped me in the face.It hurt so much.

"Fine then I never want to talk to you again".I backed away.He said nothing to me at all.Just stood there looking at me.I wanted to scream at him but whats the point.My life really is gay.I ran to my car and sat there.Now what am I meant to do.School it going to be hell.

   That night I cut my self and laughed about it.It didnt hurt at all.I just wish I never let my head take over.See I'm fucked up and theres nothing I can do to change it.

School was hard as I said it would be.Because I'm a new person,or at least trying to me I went to school in a mini dress.I mean it was really short.I didnt care.I walked into school and every one looked at me.I smiled even though on the inside I was crying.I saw Andy and he saw me.I sighed and walked by.I got what I needed from my locker and went to class.

When I got there Megan and Michael were there.I sat down and looked out the window.Some one blocked my view so I looked up to see Andy.I never jumped out of my seat.I took a deep breath and smiled at him.

"So what you nothing happened?".He asked laughing at me.I stood up and looked at him.

"What the fuck do you want me to do cry because I'm not doing that".I laughed back at him.

"Yeah cry because its like your life is always better then every one else's".He snapped.

"Oh so let me see ...... You hurt my feelings,I told Michael to fuck off and my mom is in hospital ... yeah my life it great".I said and looked up at him.Then I started to cry.

"I didnt know about your mom-".I cut him off.

"Oh so if you did know you wouldnt of did what you did?".I asked.

"Well no but like yeah".He came closer but I moved back.

"What did he do to you?".Michael asked standing up.

"Nothing to do with you".

"He gave out because I went to see you to tell you to fuck off".I said.

"What the hell".Megan said getting into the fight too.Great.

"You know what I dont need this".He walked off.I let out the breath I didnt know I was holding.I stopped crying.

"Thanks but dont do that again.He could of hurt you".I said and turned around to look at them.

"Did he ever hurt you?"Michael asked.

"No he never hurt me".I said taken aback by his words.

"Good or I would of broken his bloody arms".Michael said.Megan didnt say anything.

"Did he hurt you?".I asked looking at her.

"Well ....... not really but he tried to".She looked scared.I hate her but I dont think she would lie about some thing as big like this.

"Fuck now what?".I asked looking at them.

"We have nothing to do with him".

"I'm sorry about all the stuff I said about you".Megan said hugging me.

"Its ok".I hugged her back.Wow.I cant believe she said sorry.I thought she was a bitch,I guess she changed.I think I'm going to be happy from now on.