chapter 22

When I woke up mt neck was sore.Damon was gone and I had no idea where he went.I got out of the car and walked to the house.When I got I saw my mom,dad and Damon standing there looking at the house.They turned around and looked at me.

"Morning".My mom said smiling.She looked like she was crying.I went over and hugged her.

"Hey.So what are we going to do?".I asked looking at the house.I would like to help redo it.

"Erm well we have some money and its enough to redo this so thats what we are going to do".

"Ok cool can I help?".

"Erm yeah OK you can start by getting a job for more money and then when its done you can help paint".My dad said.

"OK I like that idea.I have money now and you can use that".I said handing it over.She took it.

"OK well you can do what you want because we are going to find people to help with this.So I'll see you later".They left and I looked at Damon.

"Sorry I'm going to see Cindy".He left too.Great I'm in my PJ's and have no where to go.I laughed and thought of Megan.I took my phone out and she answered.

"Heya Megan its Cherry.Look my house went on fire last night and I was woundering if you has spare clothes I could use?".

"Oh my god sure come over and I will help and if you need some where to stay you can stay here".

"Oh my god thanks Megan your a star".I hung up and walked to hers.

 When I got to Megan's she opened the door.She smiled and took me by the hand and dragged me to her room.I followed and she sat me down on her bed.She went to her closet and opened it up.She started to pull out clothes.

"Here it is".She pulled out skinny jeans and a tank top.She gave them to me and I got changed.When that was done she did my hair and make up.Then she was trying to give me heels and I laughed and said no so she gave me cons instead.When I was dressed and looked great she smiled.I looked great and I mean it.Michael was on his way over and I said I could leave and she said no.Her mom said I could stay for as long as I needed.I just had to tell my mom.She wont mind but I still need to tell her.

An hour later Michael knocked on the door.He came up and when he saw me he just looked at me.

"Wow you look different".He said smiling.

"Thanks".I said and looked away.I dont like people saying things like that.

"I did it".Megan said clapping her hands.I laughed.

"Great job.So how come your here?".Michael asked sitting down.

"My house went up in flames last night the whole down stairs is ruined and I couldn't get in for clothes so I rang Megan and she told me to come over and then her mom said I could stay".I smiled at Megan and she did the same.

"We can be sisters until you have to go".

"Yeah we can.Oh and I wont be going to school anymore either".

"Wait what!".

"Yeah my mom said I could leave.I just cant take it any more with seeing Andy and him ruining my life".I said shrugging my shoulders.

"No you cant please just go until your house is fixed".

"I cant I need to get a job to earn money".I said not looking at them.I hate not having a lot of money but thats life.

"We can help".Megan said standing infront of me now.

"I will not take your money and you cant do any thing else because your pregnant".I said standing up.

"Then I will help with painting and rebuilding I'm good at it and I will do it for nothing".He said.

"Ugh OK fine you can help".I said smiling.

"And I will get some of my mates to help.I'm sure they will say yeah".So we talked for ages and laughed like we were old mates.Then we went out.

 We went to a cafe and ordered cake.I know it seems weird just going for cake but its so good.When we were about to leave Andy came in.I swear to god he shows up like magic.One minute hes not there and the next hes smiling at you.I felt like laughing at him.

"Sorry to hear about your house".He said.

"How do you know that some thing happened unless you did it".

"Now now Cherry why would I do that?".He smiled.

"Ugh you know what I dont care if you did or didn't but just remember this you wont ruin my life just because you hate yours".I walked out then with Megan and Michael right behind me.I felt like I could punch some one but I didnt want to because thats mean.I am not a mean person.Well I can be some times but like thats some times.

That night me and Megan sat up watching movies and eating icecream.It was so much fun but it was also great because she was the only person talking to me and so was Michael.It was great having people to talk to but its weird seeing as I went out with him and then we had a fight and I told him to fuck off but at the end of it he stills talk to me.I guess I'm just lucky.I will never do any thing to hurt them because I just dont.