why are guys such jerks or is it just me ?

i really hope you like it. please please comment and vote :)

peace xxxx

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi my name is Cherry.I am 16 and have long brown hair and midnight blue eyes.And this is my story on why guys are jerks.I live in America with my mam Jane,my dad Tom and my big brother Damon.I hate my life because only a month ago I had a boyfriend.He is a jock and I'm a cheerleader.I dated him for like 4 months and I dumped him because I caught him cheating on me with my ex best friend Jelly.I caught them in the bathrooms and I don't really want to tell you what they were doing because when I had to tell my mom I started to cry and I don't like to cry EVER.I just have to get over it and move on.But that's hard because I have to see them like everyday.I don't think all guys are jerks but the ones I go out with seem to be.I never had one boyfriend that didn't cheat on me.I guess I have bad luck or something.

   I was getting ready for school on one Monday.I had cheer leading practise on Mondays.I was wearing a black tank top and a black skirt and my black cons.Did I mention I was an emo? I did my make-up and hair.I grabbed my bag and walked down stairs.The best thing about America is when your 16 you can drive your own car.I walked into the kitchen and saw my family having breakfast.

"Morning hunnie".My mam said.Shes always happy.I never once heard her scream.

"Morining mom".I said smiling at her.Yeah I know most cheerleaders are bitches to everyone but I'm not.

"Did you sleep well?".My dad asked.

"Yes I did thanks.Damon do you need a ride to school since your car broke down?".

"Yeah sure".So we left for school.I really like Damon because I can talk to him about anything.He is in his late year in high school and then is taking a year off then going to collage.

"So have you got a girlfriend yet?".I asked looking at the road.

"No not yet.What about you got a boyfriend?".He loves to see me happy but when I'm sad he could kill the person who made me sad.

"Nope not yet I'm waiting for the right one to come along".I said smiling at myself.

"Good for you and if dont treat you right you know where to find me".

"Yeah in your room getting drunk".I said laughing.I parked my car and we got out.He hugged me goodbye and I went to my mates.They all smiled and waved.

"Omg Cherry up missed it last night in Tom's".Lisa said grinning like mad.

"What happened and sorry I couldn't go".I said waiting to here what happened.

"Well you know Dean? Well he asked me out!".Lisa almost screamed.I'm so happy for here.She has like him for so long.

"Good on you girl.Wait hes the sexy one right?".I asked.

"Yup he sure is.Omg is that the time.I have to go meet Dean and then later you will get to meet him.

"Ok talk to you later".We all said.She left and people started to talk.I went to my locker and got out my books and went to home room as soon as the bell rang.

"Cherry can you come with me please".Ms.Tallon asked looking at me.

"Yeah sure".So I followed her and sat down in her office.

"Ok we are here to talk about ypu.Have you got any prombles you want to tell me about?".

"Well there is nothing wrong and I have nothing to tell you".I said not really knowing what she wants to know.

"Um I have been told you have a few problems with some of the girls in this school".What! The only people that bully me are people that hate me.

"Well yeah but I'm not the only one being slagged over silly stuff.If thats it I would like to go please".I said getting a bit upset.I wounder who told her?

"Well no thatd not it.What have people been saying?".She asked folding her arms.Uh fuck sake.

"Nothing really just they say I'm a slut and like boys and girls and really silly things".I said not really wanting to go on.

"Um ok and do you like boys and girls?".She asked.

"That has nothing to do with you I'm sorry".I said getting up.She did the same and I really felt like hitting her over the head.

"Look I'm sorry but I need to know and then you can go".She said looking me in the eye.Now what am I meant to say?

"Yes I'm bio happy now".I said sitting back down.

"Um ok and how can I help you with this?".She asked.Ok now I'm really confused.Fisrt she wanted to know and now shes asking me how she can help me.

"You cant and you wont.I want you to keep this to yourself ok and if you dont there will be murder and I mean it".I said and walked out of the class room.I walked to my class room and sat down.