chapter 14

I woke up the next day feeling depressed.I never felt like this beofore,ever.I got ready for school and noticed I was in black.I walked down stairs and put on Evanescence Hello.I started to sing along but started to cry.Man what is wrong with me.I left for school.But when I got there it got worse.I saw Michael and Mel all over each other.I felt sick.They saw me but I started to walk.Some one was playing Like you.I saw Andy and he came over to me.

"Hey Cherry.Are you OK?".He asked looking me up and down.I quess I looked like shit.

"I'm fine just dont feel like me".I looked down.One of my teachers came up to me.

"Cherry look we are having a talant show this year and would like you to sing".

"Me why me?".I said looking at her.

"Yeah you so go pick a song and come tell me what it is".She walked away.I already knew what I was going to sing.I just needed some help.

   At lunch I went on a search.To find people to play the music for me.10 minutes later I had every one I needed.

"What do you want from us?".They asked .They were all emo's but really good at what they do.

"I need your help.I have to do the talant show and I'm going to sing Everybody's fool by Evanescence and can you play the music?".I asked.

"Sure we love them and we are so going to make this work.We have the music so we will learn it and come find you to but it with your voice".After that I went to get some food.I still feel the way I did this morning but not so much.I saw Andy and Megan.They came over to me.

"They did you get what you needed?".Andy asked.

"Yeah I did and its going to work.I just hope I can pull it off thats all".

"What song are you going to sing?".Megan asked bored.

"Erm you will find out in 2 weeks".I walked away and went to the lab.I sat down and ate.Damon walked in and looked at me.

"Hey hear you going to be singing soon".

"Yeah so".

"I was just saying.You are going to rock the house and see if you can be last so people cant forget it".

"I'll see what I can do".I looked at him.We have never been this close ever.

"Look people are talking about you and Michael".

"I dont care because the first person to say any thing to me will wish they never did".I said getting angry.

"OK calm down.Look I have to go but I'll find you later".He went.I was alone again.What am I going to do.

   After school some one came up to me.I didn't know who she was but she had a lot of people behinde her.

"Hey look its the emo kid!".She shouted pointing at me.What the fuck was she talking about.

"I cant believe it".

"What are you's talking about?".I asked looking at them.They pointed to my clothes.

"You see only emo's wear black".

"No every one wears black not just emo's".I said getting angry.

"Yeah whatever same thing really".

"Who the fuck are you to judge may I ask".

"You dont need to know".I got pissed off.I walked over to her and punched her.I know it was wrong but who cares.

"Stay the fuck out of my life go it".I said when she looked at me.

"Yeah".I walked away.Maybe I shouldn't off done that but I cant go back now.I am so dead.

  That night I was sitting in my room singing my song.It was going to work it had to.But I cant understand why I have to do it I mean I cant even sing or at leat I dont think I can.I am just going to see what happens but I am so not going to do this again.Damon walked in to my room looking pissed.

"I heared what happened today".He sat down and looked at me.

"So she pushed it and I could of killed her but did I no".I didn't look at him I knew he hated me fighting.

"Look there would be no one left in the world if I killed every one that pissed me off.You just need to learn to walk away".

"I know its just I dont know I dont feel like me any more.Its like every one is fighting with me or hates me for silly things and I dont know what to do".I started to cry and he got down beside me and gave me a hug.

"I dont hate you and I am never going to leave you no matter what".We sat there on my floor not saying anything.Out mom walked in but walked right back out again.I love her and all but I'm just dont ready to talk about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N sorry if this is depressing and shit. I have only really got a few more chapters left and things dont really turn out ok. And no shes not an emo her life is just hard thats all . hope you all like it and what not 

Peace

Nat xxx