chapter 2

At lucnh I went to my normal place with my mates and then it all happened.When I walked in everyone was talking about me.No one knew it was me and kept talking.I could hear this one girl and I didn't even know her.

"I hear she likes both girls and boys".The blonde said laughing.

"I hear shes meant to be a total bitch".Her brown haired mate said.My head hurt me because I was so angry.I felt like screaming.Instead I got up on the table and everyone looked at me.

"If you have something to say about anyone say it to their face and not behide their back".I said and a few people just laughed at me.

"I have something to say.Is it true you like girls and boys?".This one girl stood up.Well I have to say well play because I wouldn't do it.

"And what if it was? Would you think of me as a freak because if so tell me now".I said.I could feel the tears but I didn't want to cry infront of everyone.I could see my brother but he looked angry.

"Well yeah I would think your a freak becaue your a cheerleader you are meant to be a slut and like guys".She said laughing.I was so going to hit her but told myself not to.

"What not every cheerleader are sluts thank you very much and you know what I dont really care what you think about me because its who I want to be and no one will ever change that so get that into your tick skull".I said almost shouting it so everyone could hear me.Lisa was trying to pull me off the table but I hissed at her and she stopped.

"You know what Cherry no one likes you so I dont think people are going to listen to you".Said this other girl.Man this girls are brave.

"I dont care if they do or dont because I am a  person and no one can take that away from me".

"Is that why you dumped your last boyfriend because he tryed to change you and you hated it?".

"No I dumped him because he was a jerk to me and all the other girls he went out with.He cheated and never deined it when I asked him about it".I was about to cry.Keep it together.I told myself over and over.

"I think that he cheated because you were not good in bed.I think you should go straigt for girls".Said the fisrt girl.

"I never selpt with him and I never planned to either so get your facts right before you say them".I said getting down and walking out of the school and sat in my car and cryed like a big baby I was.

   I sat there for like 5 minutes before some one knocked on my car window.I got out and looked at who it was ready to fught if I needed to.

"Hi sorry but I'm new here and I was woundering if you could help me.You were the only person I saw".He said.I think he is shy.He was so sexy.He had black hair like emo and was really fit.He had brown eyes.But was I ready for a new boyfriend? I dont think so.

"Oh its ok.What do you need help with?".I asked while I whipped my eyes.I hope no one sees us because then they will be saying bloody other things.

"Well I'm kinda lost.I have history next with mr.claffey and I have no idea where that is".He said looking at the floor.Man hes cute.Girl snap out of it all guys are jerks. 

"I have him next for the same class I can show you where to go.Follow me".I said and he did as i said.When we got to the class we sat down and we talked.

"So do you like guys?".He asked still looking at the floor.What where did that come from.

"I dont know because most the guys I went out with for know are really big jerks".I said looking at him.I could tell he was really shy but I knew deep down hes not really he just has to get used to the people and school.

"Oh but not all guys are jerks.Like I'm not a jerk but there are some guys out there that are sweet and yeah".He said going red.I felt so sorry for him.

"I know that but the ones I seem to know are thats all I'm saying.But maybe one day I will find this guy that is sweet,caring and understands me for who I am".I said.God I felt like I could tell him anything but I was not going to because I only met him.

"See I dont you she has moved on".Said some one from the door.It was the girls that stood up to me.

"What are yous shitting on about now?".I asked from where I was.

"Oh we all said you would soon find a guy and be your sluty self".She saod laughing.

"Is that so.Well in that case go away so I can work my magic before he runs away on me".I said playing there little game.

"Um we could go away but then again we dont want to".

"Fine I dont care".I sad turning back to Andy.

"What was that all about".He asked looking at the girls.

"Long story and I dont really want to get into it but lets say they think I'm a slag".I said laughing to myself.They left and I sighed.

"Is that why you were crying in your car?".He asked.

"Um yeah kinda".I said looking down at the floor.

"Its ok everyone crys once in a while it only makes you human".He said putting his hand under my chin and making me look at him.We sat like that until the bell gave us a heart attack.

"Well here comes History".I said taking my books out and looking straight ahead of me.Then my brother walked in.

"Cherry are you ok?".He asked looking at me then at Andy.

"Yeah I'm ok.Andy this his my brother  Damon and Damon this is the new guy Andy".I said smiling.

"Hi".They said and Damon stood there for a second and then went to go to class.

"He seems nice".Andy said.

"He is.I love him to bits and I know it sounds weird because girls dont like their other brothers but I do".I said looking at him.Then the class started to fill up with people and then class started.

"Ok look to your right and that is the person you are doing your project with".Claffey said any mine just so happened to be Andy.We had to pick a topic and had two weeks to do it.We picked womens rights and were going to meet up that night in my place to start it.