chapter 11

I woke up and my mon was already gone to where ever she was going to.I got dressed and ran down stairs.Dont ask me why I just did.I got my phone and rang Michael.

"Hello?".

"Sorry if I woke you up but my mom is gone for the night and I was woundering if you wanted to stay?".I was smiling even though he wasn't there.

"Oh its ok and I would love to stay I will be over soon".He hung up and I threw my phone on the sofa and ran around the house cleaning.He came over and he had a big smile on his face.I let him in and we sat in my sitting room.

"So your mom wont mind me staying?".He asked looking me in the eye.

"No she wont mind she said I could ask some one to stay so I asked you".I smiled at him and then the butterflies started up.

"Well OK then".He leaned in and kissed me.I kissed him back.We went upstairs and into my room.I sat on the bed.He kissed me again and I lay back.Then one thing lead to another and yeah you know what happens next.

  A half hour later we were just laying there on my bed.I really enjoyed it.But it nothing like what people make it out to be.I mean its great dont get me wrong but like yeah its not that big of a deal.I was kinda laying half on him.He had his arm around me.He was rubbing circles on my back.But there was a part of me thought this was it,this is all he wanted from me and he would leave.And then there was the other part that said he wouldn't do it to me but like yeah almost all guys are like that.

"Are you ok?".He asked me after awhile.

"Erm yeah I'm fine what about you?".

"I'm grand look you might be thing that this is all I wanted from you but its not I want you and if this is whats comes with you then I'll take it too.But I love you and I want you in my life for as long as I can have you".Oh my god he just said he loves me.What the hell am I meant to say?

"Erm thats really good to hear and I ...... I love you too".I didn't look up because I was blushing and had a really hard time believing him but hell you only live once.

"You know I never felt like this before and its feels great".He kissed the top of my head and I smiled.I looked up and kissed him on the lips.We lay there for awhile.

  An hour later and we are eating dinner like an old married couple.It felt great just sitting there with him.He was smiling like made just like I was.I just dont know.Im all messed up.I just going to live life as it comes along.After dinner we watched a movie and I fell asleep.

Michael's prov

I was sitting in the sitting room watching a movie with the most beautiful girl in my life.I love her to bits and I dont want to lose her.I am going to do everything I can to keep her.I wounder if she will ever dump me because if she does I will kill my self and I'm not messing.If this lasts for like years I might marrie her and have a family but thats only if she wants that.

"Hello?".I said into my phone.

"Heya babe its me Mel I was woundering if you wanted to come over and you know have some fun?".She said into the phone.Crap I forgot about her.

"Erm look Mel I have a girlfriend and I dont want to mess around with you any more because I love her and not you".That was so hard for me to say but I had to right?

"Oh that was a big mistake no one turns me down".She hung up and I got scared because she can do anything thing to me and I can lose everything.Ugh god why did I ever give in to her.Fuck this shit.I got up and made sure I didn't wake up Cherry.I ran out the door and got into my car and drove to Mel's house.I was going to have to make her keep her mouth shut.But to do that I have to give in to her again and if Cherry ever found out about this she would kill me.

 When I got to her house I knocked on the door and she opened it.

"See I knew you would be here".She said and gave me a hug.I hugged her back and went in.I gave her what she wanted and she promised to keep her mouth shut and tell no one.I hope she keeps it.