chapter 5

Its been an hour since mom and dad went and me and Damon are watching tv.I had a shower and got into clean,dry clothes.Andy left because his mom wanted him home.Damon was texting on his phone and I was bored.I tyred to get some sleep but it wouldn't happen.

"Damon I'm starving make some pizza".I said and even thought he moaned he still got up and did it. With in 10 minutes we were eating pizza.It was so good.After that I fell asleep.I guess Damon carried me to bed because what ever I was lieing was soft like my bed.

the next day..... 

I woke up the next day in my own bed.I was right he did bring me up.I got up and walked down stairs.When I got down there Andy was in my sitting room talking to Damon.I walked in and fell over a bag.

"Jeez you would know you just woke up".Damon said laughing and moved the bag.I sat down.

"Fuck off.What bloody time is it?".I asked.

"2 o'clock".He said looking at the time.

"What and no one thought of waking me up".I said nearly having a heart attack.

"Well it is very hard to get you up you know".He said.

"Hi".Andy said.

"Hi.How come your here?".I said looking at him.

"Nice to see you too.Damon asked me to come over to watch the game".

"Wait theres football on.Who's playing?".I asked waking up a bit.

"Um Liverpool and man u".Damon said looking at the tv.

"Oh then I guess I'm watching it too".I said smiling and got up to get something to eat and drink before the game.When I walked back in the game was on.

"Your late".Andy said smiling at me.

"Well no one told me when it started".I sat down and watched the game.

   An hour or something later I was jumping around because Liverpool won.I was rubbing it into Damon's face,

"Oh shut up and sit the fuck down".He said pulling my arm until I did sit down.

"Jeez calm down will you.Any way I'm board I'm getting dressed".I ran upstairs and got dressed into a red dress and black cons.I went back down and ran into Andy."Sorry didn't see you there".I said laughing.I was so hyper I could run around in circles.

"Its ok.Ok you coming out?".He asked smiling at me.

"Um sure.Where we going?".I asked walking to get my phone off the chair.

"My house we still have a bit left on the project".He said following me.

"Damon I will be back later I'm going to Andy's".I said and then we left.               

     When we got to his I was way past hyper.We went into his house and we were greeted by his little sister.

"Hello".She said looking up at me.She looked so much like Andy.

"Bliss this is my friend Jade,Jade this is my little sister Bliss".He was smiling and so was I.

"Hi Bliss".I said giving her the biggest smile ever.

"Bliss wheres mom?".

"In the sitting room".So thats where we went.The house was normal.Big and really nice.

"Mom this is Cherry".

"Hi Cherry I have heard so much about you.Its finally fine to see you".She said shacking my hand.

"You too".I said giving her a smile.She was so nice.

"We are going to do our project so thats what will be doing".He said showing me the way.His room his like every other teenage boys room,dirty.I sat on the bed and so did he.We finished the project in an hour.I had my dinner in his and he brought me home.We said goodbye and I went in.I went to bed and fell right to sleep.I had a dreamless sleep.