chapter 7

I woke up the next day to hear my phone buzzing.

"Hello?".

"Look I know you dont want to talk to me but please I still want to be your friend".

"Ok but I am not being you sluts mate and I dont care what you say".I said.

"Uh ok".I hung up on him then and went into my brothers room grabbed a hoddie and got dressed.I went down stairs.I had breakfast and watched some TV.I thought about Andy and I dont think are friendship will work because I hate his girlfriend so much.I guess I will have to work something out because I still want to be his mate but not with that slut.I mean ok maybe I'm a little hard on her but she has done so much to me that I dont think I can forget it and move on.I went out then because I was bored.

   When I was out I saw Andy and the slut.They saw me but I just walked the other way.Andy caught up with me though.

"Heya".He was smiling and the slut was with him.She was smiling too but I knew it was fake.

"Ugh hey look I have some where to be so talk to you later".I walked faster and made it into a shop where I walked into this guy.

"Ugh sorry".He said and he looked at me.When I looked into his eyes I found my self smiling at him.He had hazel eyes and browny black hair.He was super cute.

"No I was the one who walked into you so I'm sorry".He was smiling too and Oh my god!.

"Well since theres no school want to go on a date with me?".He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Um sure why not what time?".I asked looking down.

"I will pick you up at around 7".So I gave him my address and I left and I didn't see Andy so I was happy.I got home and had a shower and got ready.

  At 7 on the dot he knocked at the door.I dont even know his name.I got into his car and looked at him.

"Ok I forgot to ask you but what is your name?".I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

"My name is Michael".

"Mine is Cherry".I smiled again and he started the car.We went to a house and I was guessing it was his.I got out of the car and followed him in.I was wrong it wasn't his house.When we walked in it looked like it was a party.It was it was some ones 17th.Everyone looked at me and then at Michael.I smiled even if it looked fake who cares I know no body here.I felt so out of place.People said hi and a few even talked to me but that was it.Michael left me and came back with a drink for me but I dont drink.

"So how you liking the first date so far".I looked at him and I lied.

"It is going great so far thank you very much but I know no body here so that makes it a little hard".I looked around and spotted the one and only Andy.I felt like screaming so loud that Ireland could here me.

"Well that will all change because every one here seems to like you and are dieing to talk to you".He smiled at me and walked away.I was alone again.I drank my drink and I liked it.So I had more and more.

   By the end of the night I was a bit drunk.I found my date and he was talking to another girl.I stood there and felt sick.He looked at me and smiled.He came over to me and kissed me full on the lips.It felt so good to be real.I kissed him back and only pulled away for air.Is it possible to love some one on the first date?

"Hey lets go some where else because its to loud here".So we went upstairs.We went into this room and it was empty.I sat on the bed and Michael said beside me.He kissed me again and tried to make love to me (sex).But I pulled away and sat up.

"I'm not ready for that and I hardly know you".I said moving away.

"But babe I love you".He said.You could tell he was locked.I scared that he would hurt me so I tried to go to the door but he blocked my way.

"Get the fuck out of the way before I hurt you and dont think I wont because I will".He didn't move or smile he looked angry.

"I am not moving until you give me what I want and you know what I want".He moved in closer and I moved back.Shit I was trapped.I thought about screaming but no one would hear me.

"Well then you will be waiting a long time because I am not having sex with you".I said and I fell over.He looked at me and he came for me.He kissed me and tried to strip me but I bit his lip and got up.I ran to the door and opened it.But before I could get out it he grabbed me from behind me.I screamed and he pulled me in.I knew no one would hear me.But I was wrong because suddenly Andy ran in and was saving me from the freck.When I was let go I ran for my life and then stopped and Andy was right behind me.I smiled at him.

"Thank you so much you dont know what you just did for me".I hugged him and he hugged me.

"I just hope he didn't hurt you because then i would have to go back in there and kick his ass".He laughed and we left.He brought me home and I went straight to bed and fell asleep.But it took a while.