chapter 16

I woke up the next day in a cold sweat.I got up and had a shower.Then got dressed.I went downstairs and saw my mom.She smiled at me but I didn't smile back.I got something to eat.

"Cherry whats wrong?".She asked looking at me.

"Nothing at all I'm happy as Larry".

"Ugh ok".

"Look I'm going out I'll be back later".I left before she could ask me where I was going.I went to the place where I could get away from everything and just think.The forest.

  When I got there I put on some music I started to sing along.

I sat there singing for awhile til I heard voices.I looked up and Saw Michael and Mel.Great I come out here to get away from him and he shows up.They didn't see me or even hear my music.I was still singing.I looked at the river.

"Cherry thank god I found you".I turned around and saw Damon.

"How did you find me?".I stood up and looked at him.

"Mom is worried about you.And I found this place a week after you came back".He was smiling.I didn't think it was funny.

"Oh look Damon I just need to clear my head I'll be home later".I said trying to give him a smile.

"No you dont get it do you.You need to get over Michael and move bloody on your not just hurting your self your hurting every one around you".He snapped.

"I have moved on I just need time alone Michael is just a closed chapter in my life like every thing else OK".

"You know what I am sick of this.You need to get your head out of your butt and start thinking about other people instead of your self".He walked off.I started crying.Fuck hes right.But what am I meant to do?I got into my car and drove home.

Michael's pov.

She still likes me.Who would of known.What have I done?

"Babe whats wrong?".Mel asked.

"Everything I ruined what I had with Cherry because I was scared of what you would do.But you know what go do what you want I am going to see if I can fix things".I got into my car and left here there on her own.Why has it taken me this long to realize what I want.

  When I got to her house I knocked on her door.I knew she wouldn't answer.I was right Damon opened it.

"What do you want?".

"I need to talk to Cherry please".I begged.

"I dont think she would like that and I dont either you really have ruined her".He said.He looked pained.Shit i have messed up everything.

"Look I know and I want to fix it".

"Fine".He left me there and came back with Cherry.She looked like shit.

"What do you want?".She asked not looking at me.

"I want to say sorry.I only slept with Mel because she has a lot of shit she can hang me with and I scared and I want to know if you can give me a second chance".I asked looking at her.She looked the same just not the happy girl I knew.

"I dont care you had a choice and you made it a long time ago so there for I will not be getting back with you no matter how much you beg".She looked at me.The hurt in her eyes killed me.

"I'm sorry please let me make it up to you I will do any thing".I was begging again.

"The only way you can make it up to me is by leaving me alone.I dont want to see you unless its in school.Now leave".She pointed me away.I stood there but thought it would get me no where so I left.I got into my car and drove off.I cant believe I just did that and she turned me down.That is the last time I ever do anything like that again.Now I have to crawl back to Mel.Great.