chapter 6.

Today is the day we have to hand in are projects.Me and Andy finished ours last night.It looks really good.I did more of the work while Andy did the writing.I was having a shower when my phone rang.I picked it up and it was Andy.

"Hey I'm on my way to yous".

"You for real I'm only out of the shower".I said running around my room.

"Then you would wanna hurry up then".So I hung up and got dressed into shorts and a tank top and my cons that looked ready for the bin.I did my hair and make-up and then ran down stairs just in time to see Andy knock at the door.I got my bag and ran to the door.

"I'm ready".I said smiling at him.

"Ok then lets go".So we got into his car and drove to school.                                                                         "Oh my god its so warm".I moaned.

"Shut up moaning".Andy said parking his car.

"Well then".I said and got out of the car and ran to my locker.I stood there for 5 minutes and then Andy was there.I knew it.

"God why did you run like that?".

"Because you told me to shut up so I did".I was smiling at him.He smiled back and then the bell rang.

"Yay History!".He grabbed my arm and pulled me to class.We sat down and everyone else came in along with the teacher.I was listen to my Ipod and then had to turn it off because she would of taken it from me.Me and Andy was there fisrt to share our project to the class.It went well until some one threw some thing at me I didn't care though I just kept going.When I was done I sat back down and Andy done the same.I felt happy that it went so good apart from some one throwing some thing at me.I hope I,I mean we get an A because we worked really hard on it.

  At lunch I ate my food on my own.I felt like a loner.When I was done I saw Andy and he saw me.I walked to talk to him put Megan the bitch stood in front of me.She looked at me with hate in her eyes.

"Stay away from the new kid because I want him and I always get what I want".

"Really because I dont see him kissing you at this very moment.And if he wants to be with you then he will".I walked past her.

"You know what you even think of making a move and I will ram my foot up your back side".She called after me.I laughed and walked right past Andy.He followed me and I felt every ones eyes on me.

"What did she say?".He asked with a smile on his face.I really think he likes me.

"She said that I am not to make a move on you because she wants you".I looked at him and the smile never went away.

"Really she said that wow" .He looked away and then looked back."You know what I'm going to ask her out.Back in a sec".He ran back inside and left me standing there in shock.I felt like I got a punch.How could he say that to me.Ok so maybe he doesn't like me but I think I kinda like him.I mean he's smart,sweet,kind and well himself.I felt like a twat.I am never going to let myself like a guy again.I fucking hate my live.I felt like crying again but before I could Andy was walking back out with a huge smile on his face.

"So I guess she sad yes".I felt really angry.

"She said yes!".He almost screamed it.

"Good for you.look I have to go see you around".It was to late tears were already falling.I felt like a baby.

"Wait whats wrong?".He asked pulling me back.He looked at me.

"Nothing just let me go".I said and pulled my arm back.I walked off but he caught up again.

"Its not nothing if you are crying".

"You know whats wrong? Well I will tell you.You dont even care how I feel wait that sounds wrong.look I really liked you more then a friend but if you want to date a slapper then go a head because I am not going to be there when she cheats and thats a fact".I said it all knowing people were looking at me but who cares.He looked at me and looked shocked.

"Wait you liked me what has changed from then to now?".

"Well your dating the biggest slapper in this school so have fun now I am going to walk away and you are going to stay here".I walked away and he did what I said.I walked out of the gates in a gaze and went home.I really felt silly now.Like come on who tells a guy they dont really know that they like him?.I got home and ran to my room.Damon was in and when he saw me he also came onto my room.

"Whats wrong? Whos ass have I to kick?".He tryed to make me laugh.

"Andy.He asked the biggest slapper in the world to go out with him and then I told him I liked him and made a fool of myself".I said into my pillow.I felt dumb.

"Look guys are like that and if he doesn't she what a good girl you are then fuck him you dont need him at all".

"I know ok but still all the guys I dated cheated on me or any guy I like dated a slapper so my life is srewed".I sat up and Damon just looked at me.He came over to me and hugged me.I hugged him back.He was really warm.I felt safe when I was in his arms but his my brother so I cant date him,Not that I wont to.But still its nice to know some one in this world loves me.

"I know but you will find some one soon and I bet he will love you the way you want him to and he will never hurt you and if he does then he is getting the foot".

"Oh Damon you are always here for me and for that I am happy because when ever some ones hurts me your always there".I said into his chest.I'm guessing I feel asleep because there was no talking but it was ok bacuse I knew Damon would be in the house when I wake up.I think some day I will find the one but I just have to wait.Its ganna be a long wait.