chapter 26

Andy was staying in town again.But I'm moving.I have this little house down the road from Damon's and  its looks great.Its everything that I wanted.I know its not that far from Andy but I dont really care.He is not going to ruin my live any more then he already had.I mean why should I let him.I moved in and had everything where I wanted it.My parents were sad to see me go but let me.Damon was happy for me and I was finally moving on with my life.I just need to forget all the bad stuff and then I will be fine.Michael and Megan moved away to London.So I dont really have any mates any more.But hey I will live.They call every day and night to make sure I'm ok.But when its just me it gets lonely.I dont even have a boyfriend thats how sad my life is.Maybe he is out there I just need to look hard and then I will find him.Damon asked me to go to a club with him tonight and I said I would.I only had an hour to get ready.So I ran around my room and got dressed.I was wearing a mini dress and cons.I then did my make up and left my hair down.I then grabbed a bag and stuck everything in it.Just in time to hear the door bell.I ran down stairs and opened it.Damon stood there with his mates all ready to go.

"Took you long enough".He said laughing.

"Shut up you called me an hour ago so there".I closed and locked my door.We all pilled into cars and went to the night club.One of Damon's mates kept looking at me.He was sexy.I mean his hair was brown and had blue eyes.He was super fit.I might even go for him.That might work.

When we got to the club we all got drinks.We started slow then started to party like there was no tomorrow.The guy that was sexy his name is Max.He is so sound.He thinks I'm pretty and we talked most of the night.When it was time to go home I asked Max to spent the night.He said yes so we went.

When we got to mine we had more to drink and then one thing lead to another.

The next day.

The next day when I woke up Max was gone.I dont even remember him getting up.I got up and put on some clothes and walked down to the kitchen for some coffee.But when I got down there Max was up making breakfast.He turned around and smiled at me.

"Oh I was going to bring it up to you".He smiled.

Its Ok. You want some help?".

"No you just sit there and wait".He kissed me.I love the way he kisses me.It makes me feel wanted.

"OK if you say so".So I sat down and he gave me coffee.I drank it and watched him cook me some eggs.When he was done he gave me a plate and sat beside me with his.I ate and god it was great.

"So any plans for today?".He asked drinking his tea.

"Erm no I dont think I do".I said and smiled.

"Well in that case would you like to come out again tonight?".

"Yeah sure that sounds like fun".I dont know but I think I like him,a lot.But I am so not getting hurt this time around.He doesn't look like the type that would hurt a girl but I dont know that.I guess I am just going to have to find out.But I swear to god this guy looks great.I mean any one would love to be me right now.But they just have to wait.

"Are you OK?".He asked looking at me.I guess I looked weird.

"Um yeah sorry I was miles away".I gave him a smile and she returned it.

"Ok well I have to go to work but I will come back and get you".He kissed me goodbye and left.I sat there with a huge smile on my face.I got to work then.I cleaned the house and had a nice long shower and then got dressed.Seeing has I had no idea where we were going I just put on skinny jeans and a nice dress top.I put on my cons and did my hair and make up.So I was ready before he got back.I watched telly to pass the time.I swear the time just want go fast enough.