chapter 15

Its the day of the talant show.Every thing is going as planned.I'm the last person to go on and no one knows I'm doing it.At this very minute I was going over things with the guys.They are very good.They dont back answer me and if I ask them to be honest they are.I think I should start hanging out with them instead.

"Ok guys where will we meet tonight?".I asked looking at them.

"Um 7?".Dave asked looking around.Every one said yeah.

"Wait what will I wear shit I never thought about this".I was going to have a meltdown.

"Just wear jeens,cons and a tank top you will be fine.I will see you tonight".We left the room and people looked at us.Thank god no one knew because It was going to be great.I was happy that I get to do this but at the same time I dont want to do it.

  When I got home that day I couldn't eat any thing.I tried but failed.So instead I got ready.I took a shower and got ready.I listened to music.I wore what I thought looked nice.I went with ripped skinny jeans,my cons and a nice red tank top.I left my hair down and it went wavey on its own so thats ok.My make up took ages.It just wouldn't go right.But then after like what seemed like for ever it was down.It was light and nice.When I looked at the clock I had 10 minutes to get to school and meet up with the guys.I ran out of my house got in my car and drove to school like a crazy person.

  When I got there the guys looked at me.They weren't mad I was late and they weren't happy.

"You look great".Dave said smiling at me.

"Ugh thanks took me so long to get it right".I smiled back but I was going to be sick.

"Hey you are going to be fine I promise".Dave gave me a hug but I didn't believe him one but.When it was my turn to go on I thought about running away and never comeing back but Dave wouldn't let me.They started to play the music and soon enough I was singing.

Perfect by nature 

Icons of self indulgence 

Just what we all need 

More lies about a world that 

Never was and never will be 

Have you no shame? Don't you see me? 

You know you've got everybody fooled 

Look here she comes now 

Bow down and stare in wonder 

Oh how we love you 

No flaws when you're pretending 

But now I know she 

Never was and never will be 

You don't know how you've betrayed me 

And somehow you've got everybody fooled 

Without the mask, where will you hide? 

Can't find yourself lost in your lie 

I know the truth now 

I know who you are 

And I don't love you anymore 

It Never was and never will be 

You don't know how you've betrayed me 

And somehow you've got everybody fooled 

It never was and never will be 

You're not real and you can't save me 

Somehow now you're everybody's fool 

    When it was over I was crying the song make me so sad.Every one clapped for me.I ran off stage to be met by all my teachers.

"You were great well done".

"Thanks but I am never doing any thing like that again".I said.I ran my hand over my face and smiled.I had to smile.I had to go meet with Andy.When I found him he smiled.He was with Megan.

"Cherry you were oh my god".He said hugging me.Megan just looked at me.What does he see in her?

"Thanks I really enjoyed doing it".I was happy that it was over but apart of me wanted to do it again.

"What was the meaning to that song?".Andy asked.

"Its about people who are fake and superficial,people that pretant to be what ther are not just to be accepted in society.It also means that you should be who you are and no one else".I said this while looking at Megan because I feel like shes hiding the real her.

"Oh thats .... erm any way ha you want to get some thing to eat?".

"No I just want to go home and go to bed".I said.I just felt drained.

"OK see you Monday so".They left me standing there even though I said no.I walked to my car and it felt like some one was watching me>I got into my car and drove home.When I got there I went to bed and fell asleep.I had a dream were every thing was Ok nothing could get to me but then it changed every thing was black and dark.I dont like this dream.