Chapter 26

(Thor's PoV)

"What do you wish to speak about father?" I asked him.

"Are you sure Diana is alright?" he asked me.

"Yes the healers say she'll be fine," I replied.

"Thor I want to apologize to you. You where right I shouldn't have taken her memories and I should have allowed her to stay," he said in a sad voice.

"It is ok, I forgive you and she'll forgive you too," I said trying to cheer him up.

"Yes, but I am not sure if she will forgive herself for what she has done," he sighed. I went to say more but he began to speak first.

"Could you go get your brother I need to talk to him," he said to me. I stood still for a moment before nodding and heading back to the healing room. I still had some bruises but it didn't hurt nearly as bad as before. I was about to knock on the door but just before I did the rest of the Avengers had come to check on Diana.

"How is she doing?" Natasha asked.

"She will be fine but she is still a little banged up," I told them we knocked on the door then came on. I could tell Diana had been talking to Loki and the Avengers could tell as well. But they didn't really care. As they all walked in, I walked over to Loki.

"Odin wants to talk to you," I told him.

(Loki's PoV)

I cringed at what he said. What could Odin want to talk to me about, actually there where many things. I really did not want to talk to that fool, but there was no getting out of it. I followed Thor out of the room and into the throne room where Odin had been patiently waiting. Thor left the room and I starred at Odin as I hid my anger for him. I starred at him in silence until he finally spoke.

"Loki, I want to apologize for what I have done," Odin said. I froze. Had he really had just apologized to me.

'He can't be serious can he?' I thought to myself. I didn't say anything, but he continued to talk.

"I am sorry for what I have done to you, and Diana. I should not have taken away Diana's memories, or even banish her in the first place. She was your friend and if I would have let her stay, things may have turned out differently. Maybe all this pain could have been avoided. I am truly sorry," Odin said and you could hear the sorrow in his voice. I stood there in awe at what I had just heard. Did he mean it? He couldn't have meant it. But a part of me wanted to believe he did. Once again I didn't say anything, and then Thor came in.

(Diana's PoV)

The Avengers walked toward me and where relieved that I was ok. Tony didn't talk to me to much, and neither did Clint. They could tell I was still mad at them.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Steve asked me.

"I already told you, I'm going to be fine," I said trying to cheer them up. It worked but not to much. As they continued to talk me I started to wonder where Thor had taken Loki. I think Thor said something about talking to Odin, but I wasn't positive.

"So how did you all know to come look for us?" I asked them, even though I wasn't looking forward to the answer.

"There was a weird feeling in the air. A dark feeling and we all felt it. So did Odin, and he recommended we go look for you. But we where getting ready to do that anyway," Bruce said. I sighed at the thought that they could all sense it. I must have been miles away from here yet they could still feel it.

"So are you sure Loki didn't hurt you?" Tony asked in a slightly angry tone

"I already told you, he didn't hurt me. But I guess you wanted him to, so you would have an excuse to attack him," I said in a nasty voice.

"That's not true!" he yelled at me.

"Well it sure sounds like it is! Everyone knows the real reason you went after me, or should I say went after Loki!" I yelled back at him.

"Knock it off you two!" Steve yelled breaking up the fight. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down, but Tony didn't calm down, but he didn't say anything either. I was getting really sick and tired of Tony acting like this, but I didn't say anything about it.

"I think Diana should get some rest, lets go," Clint said. At least he was being nice about this whole thing. As they all walked out I saw Steve give Tony a nasty look, and Natasha stayed behind.

"You know if you need help you can come to us, and if you need help controlling it maybe Bruce could help," she said as she left the room. Maybe Bruce could help, but right now I just didn't want to talk about it. I starred back down at my hands and looked at all the scars, and bruises that where there.

(Thor's PoV)

I walked in and Odin had finished talking to Loki. Loki gave me a look, then looked back at Odin.

"Thor take Loki back to the healing room, and I need to talk to Diana," Odin told me. I nodded and Loki followed me. When we got back to the healing room, Loki was some what relieved to see that my friends had left. Diana looked over at us as we opened the door.

"Odin wishes to speak with you," I told her. She froze when I said this. I couldn't tell if she was mad about having to talk to him, or just nervous.

"Ok," she said as she stood up and walked over to the door where we where. You could tell even with all the help Diana was in a lot of pain. But I wasn't sure the pain was all from the injuries, or at least her injuries. As Loki and I walked over to sit down he was silent.

"So what did he say to you?" I asked him. He hesitated before answering.

"He apologized," Loki barely managed to say. 

"He apologized for what?" I asked. Loki looked at me and then answered slowly. 

"He apologized for what he had done to Diana, and I," he said. I didn't say anything else. I could tell that this was a subject that Loki did not want to talk about right now.

(Diana's PoV)

I walked in to see Odin sitting on his throne, and he looked sad to see how badly I was injured compared to how injured Thor and Loki had been. He could also sense my nervousness.

"I assure you, there is no need to be nervous," he told me as he stood up. I didn't say anything.

"Are you ok?" he asked me.

"For the most part, the healers said my wounds will be fine," I told him.

"Are you sure your wounds are the things causing you the pain you are feeling?" he asked me. I starred at him for a minute until I answered.

"Well not all of it," I said with a sigh because Odin knew exactly why I was upset.

"I'm sorry I hurt them," I said. He was surprised that I had spoken without him have saying something first.

"It is not your fault," he told me.

"How is it not my fault? They could have been killed because I wouldn't calm down," I said.

"Yes but even if you tried to calm down you know it wouldn't have helped, and if it weren't for me you wouldn't have had to worry about hurting them. I should not have sent you away. You had apologized and you had left the palace for good reason. I will allow you to stay and learn about the past I had taken from you," he told me.

"Thank you," I told him as I began to walk away.

"No, thank you," he told me.

"Thank me for what?" I asked him.

"For being friends with Loki, and helping him. Whether you remember helping him or not," he said with a smile as I left and went back to the healing room.