Chapter 5

(Dian's PoV)

I looked up and heard Thor walking over. He looked angry. Heimdal knew exactly what was wrong, well I'm pretty sure he did sense he could see all.

"Thor, what's wrong?" I asked. He didn't answer for a few minutes but then he did.

"We need to get you back to Midgard," he said, as my mouth dropped.

"WHAT? I just got here, I'm not going back now when I'm so close to finding out about my family!" I yelled. The rage inside me boiled and Heimdal could sense I was much angrier then I was letting on.

"You can't learn about it," he said in a sad tone.

"WHAT?!? NO LESS THEN TEN MINUTES AGO YOU WERE DETERMINED TO LEARN ABOUT MY PAST WEATHER I WANTED YOU TO OR NOT!!! BUT NOW YOU DON'T EVEN CARE?? DAMN IT, I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED YOU!!!!" I screamed. I almost started to cry but I held it back. I knew dark energy was surging from my hands but I didn't try to stop it. But eventually I tried to force the darkness to stop because it hurt really bad. I felt the darkness fade as I calmed down, there was one last jolt of pain before it faded. I nearly fell over from the pain, and Thor and Heimdal defiantly noticed. Thor walked over to help me, but I moved away before he could.

(Thor's PoV)

I saw her pain from the darkness and I went to help her. She moved away though. I wasn't sure if she did it because she was mad, or if she was afraid she would hurt me. There where a few occasions her dark powers had done that, but she had never meant to when it did.

"Diana we need to go back to Midgard," I said in a calm tone trying to calm her down.

"NO! I AM NOT GOING BACK! NOT NOW!" she yelled and she left the Bifrost. I ran after her but before I could catch her she turned herself invisible. I walked back over to the Bifrost.

"Heimdal, can you see her?" I asked. Even though she was invisible Heimdal could sense the darkness in her so he could find her.

"No, she has also cast a spell shielding her from even my eyes," he said. I sighed, knowing my father would be furious if he found out.

(Loki's PoV)

There it was again, the dark feeling in the air. But there was much more of it this time. Thor must have done something to get Diana this mad. I decided to make an illusion of myself in the cell so I could get some work done. I used my power to try to find out where Diana was, but she was shrouded in darkness. I wanted to find her, and trick her like I had almost done in New York. With dark powers like that, taking on Odin and Thor would be no problem at all.

'Where is she? This pathetic girl can't be that hard can't be that hard to find, can she?' I thought to myself. I couldn't use to much power tracking her at once, because she would sense it. Ever sense the battle from New York I've been thinking about what I could do with that power. Come to think of it, why didn's she use her powers for stuff like that. But what I was most curious about was why Odin hated her so much. Any foe of Odin was a good person in my book, but her....I don't know. There was something about her that felt familiar, I had the same feeling when I saw her on Midgard. She didn't seem very thrilled about having to be there. But I wouldn't be to happy about it either. I decided to stop looking for now, I'd find her eventually but I can't let her know.

(Diana's PoV)

I had finaly gotten a good distance away from the Bifrost thing. I changed my apearance to look like a regular Asgardian. My brunnette hair turned a blonde color, and instead of having it all down I had it in a braid. I looked really different with my hair like that. My eyes faded from a light blue to a light green. I looked completely different.

'Wait, what if someone asks me my name?' I thought to myself. If i told somenoe my real name there's a chance they'll know about me and tell Odin. I thought hard before deciding on the name Scarlett.

'Scarlett...sounds good to me,' I said to myself as I came out of hiding. I still had the spell that prevented Heimdal from seeing me though so I relaxed and stopped using my dark powers to cloud his vison. The spell would last a while, which was good because the dark powers were starting to give me a headache. I walked around Asgard. It was amazing! I wonder why Thor wanted to take me back to Earth? Oh well it would be better if I didn't think about that for now. After about a half an hour of walking around I decided it was time to find out about my past.

'Hmmm if I could get into the castle, and get at least someone to trust me, I could try to find about my past. I'm sure that there has to be at least a little thing in there that would help me,' I thought to myself. A few hours past and I had worked my way into the castle. I had over heard some guards talking about needing new recruits so I showed them some moves and I got in. Now the fun part, getting someone to trust me.

I entered the castle and it was really cool. Some guards showed me around and then they took me out to the training yard. There I met a girl named Sif, or Lady Sif as some others called her. She was a really good fighter and was surprised to see another girl who had good fighting skills in the castle. Apparently most girls who worked her where either maids, or healers, and stuff like that. After a few hours of training Sif showed me where I would stay sense I worked here now. Sif was really nice, but she was also very loyal to her kingdom. Which made me doubt getting her to go behind their backs and help me, so I knew that she wouldn't be one to help.

"Pretty nice room," I said to myself as I walked in. It seemed like this castle had more spare rooms than anything else. As the moon rose in the sky I could feel using my power become easier. I had powers connected to the moon, kind of like how Thor is connected to thunder, storms, and that stuff. So I guess sense I was Asgardian I was a Norse God? I couldn't sleep that night. Even though I knew it wouldn't happen, I kept having this fear that Thor would show up and know I was here. I decided to do a late night patrol around the castle, I only did this because Sif said that if she couldn't sleep doing a patrol killed some time. As I patrolled the castle I had a sword at my side like every other guard. As I turned the corner I stopped and made my self turn invisible. I heard two guards talking while they were patrolling.

"So I was down in the prison today and I could've sworn I saw a weird passage way that I never noticed before. I wonder if it leads to the secret archives?" one guard said.

'Secret Archives? What is he talking about?' I thought to myself. My thoughts were interrupted by the second guard.

"Come on, you know the archives don't exist. It just a rumored someone started when they heard the king say something," the second one said with a scowl. As they walked away, I made myself reappear.

"Guess I know where I'm going tomorrow," I said with a sly grin, as I walked back to my room.