Chapter 16

(Diana's PoV)

I think Loki could tell I was ready to cry when I read the book, honestly I don't even know why I tried to hide it. Loki wouldn't care, the only reason he was even here was probably because Thor forced him to. But it didn't matter, even if Thor had sent him I could easily escape both of them. After I told Loki where I was headed he seemed surprised. So I was heading to the castle I used to live in, why did he care. Whether Loki is helping me because Thor made him or not, I should still be careful. Loki is the God of Mischief, so he could easily trick me, and even if he does trick me I'll be ready for it. Every now and then Loki would try to read my mind.

'Loki knock it off,' I thought as Loki stopped reading my mind.

"Why is it so hard to do things without you noticing?" Loki asked sarcastically.

"Because I make it hard," I replied.

(Thor's PoV)

"Thor, why have you done this?" Heimdal asked angrily but he did his best to hide it. Before I could answer Heimdal continued.

"Loki can not be trusted, and worse you took he band off him," Heimdal said as he stopped himself allowing me a chance to answer.

"I believe that Loki will do as I say, Diana was an old friend of his even though we didn't always know it," I said as I walked over to him.

"Please, do not tell my father about this, I have no doubt he will be angered by my actions....even if he knows it's the best choice," I said to Heimdal. Heimdal was silent for a second but then nodded. I headed back to the castle to talk to my mother. She had always been easier to reason with than my father, but it was risky telling her. Maybe I wouldn't tell her, I'd just ask her for advice.

Back on Earth....

(Tony's PoV)

The rest of the Avengers and I where in Stark tower talking. We where really worried about Diana. It had been at least three days and we still hadn't heard from her, or anything about her. We had been talking about random stuff, but every now and then someone would bring up Thor and Diana. Then it would go silent for a minute, and then someone would change the topic.

"Look I'm tired of sitting around here doing nothing! I say we go to Asgard and help Thor!" I blurted out to them all. They all starred at me before, of course, Capsicicle had to say something.

"You know we can't just barge into Asgard. We have no way to get there, no way to get back, and no plan," he said as I rolled my eyes making sure he saw. He glared at me before Clint interrupted.

"Steve's right, we can't just go to Asgard....but if we did we would need a plan," Clint said. I almost smiled at the fact that he almost agreed with me about going to Asgard, but the smile faded when he mentioned that Capsicicle was also right.

"Ok say we did have a way to get to Asgard, or whatever it's called. What would our plan be? We have no knowledge of the area, or of the dangers there. Tony I know that you want to know if Diana is ok, so do we but I don't think we can," Natasha said in a sympathetic voice. I could tell everyone, even Capsicicle, were mad about not being able to go and help.

"Besides going to Asgard might not even be a good way of helping," Bruce said. I gave him a look of confusion, and so did Capsicicle.

"Could you explain?" Capsicicle asked. For once I agreed with him, an explanation would be nice.

"Well Diana has trouble controlling those 'dark powers' and she might be afraid to hurt us. So maybe a good way to help her, would be to stay away from her," Bruce explained.

"I hate to admit, but I think your right," I told him.

"I agree," Capsicicle said. Everyone stared at him, surprised that he agreed with me. I was surprised too and so was Capsicicle.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked. It was silent until Capsicicle answered me.

"First we are going to plan," he said, and it was hard not to roll my eyes. But what he said next caught me off guard.

"Then we're going to Asgard," he said in a serious tone.

(Thor's PoV)

I had snuck around the castle trying my best to avoid my father. Then I finally found my mother, Frigga.

"Thor it's good to see you!" she said as she hugged me, and I hugged back.

"Wait why aren't you with Loki, and why aren't you looking for Diana?" she asked as the hug ended.

"I need your help, Diana won't trust me and she won't even try reasoning with me," I told her. She had a look of concern on her face until she responded.

"Diana is not an easy person to gain the rust of, but now that you've lost her trust she may never trust you again. I am sorry but I don't think she trusts me, and I know she doesn't trust Odin, so I'm not sure I can help. But is there anyone you know that she does trust? Even a little?" she asked me. I stiffened at this, I knew I had to tell her.

"Yes I do, but I'm not sure if this is going to work," I said as my mother gave me a look of confusion.

"Who does she trust?" she said as her voice trailed off a little. I hesitated before answering, and based on the look on her face she knew who I was talking about.

"She trusts Loki," I told her with some sympathy in my voice.

"Thor you know she won't trust Loki if you are with him," my mother said in a calm voice.

"I know, that's why I let him go on his own to find her. Heimdal is instructed to tell me if Loki is doing something other than what I told him to, I assure you everything will be alright," I said before she could say anything more. She nodded at me.

"You better hope your father does not find out about this," she said to me as she hugged me knowing I would have to leave.

"I hope he doesn't, now if you'll excuse me I need to go to Midgard," I told her as I walked away.

(Bruce's PoV)

The rest of the Avengers and I had been discussing ways to get to Asgard, but every way we thought of wasnt very good. Tony was about to say something but was interupted by the sound o fthe elevator.

"JARVIS who did you allow to come up here?!" Tony yelled before the doors opened. Before JARVIS could answer the elevator opened and Thor stepped in.

"Nevermind JARVIS" Tony said. Everyone was silent until Steve broke the silence.

"Did you find her?" Steve asked with concern in his voice.

"Well I did find her, but I lost her," Thor said in a sad tone. It was safe to say we where all dissapointed at this.

"You lost her?! Do you even know where she is?!" Tony yelled then calmed himself down. I wanted to yell at Thor to but I knew it wouldnt really end well. I had really wanted a chance to talk to Diana alone after I found out about those dark powers that she had trouble controlling. Maybe I could've taught her to control it better.

"She doesn't trust me so if I go after her she won't listen but someone she does trust has gone after her, and maybe she'll reason with him better than she did with me," Thor said as he hung his head down in shame.

"Who is with her, and who did she trust?" I asked. Thor was silent for about five minutes until he finally spoke.

"She trusts...," he began but then stopped himself.

"Thor, come on tell us," Natasha said. I could tell she really wanted to know, along with everyone else.

"She trusts Loki," Thor said as we all gasped and tried not to freak out.