Chapter 7

(Loki's PoV)

I had noticed that Diana walked by but she was invisible. I pretended to be asleep so she wouldn't give me that weird look from earlier. I figured whatever she was looking for down there would help me trick her. I used my illusion and I was in the archives, well not really but it was the best I could do. I could everything she had just done in there, I looked at the book she was reading.

"So she's trying to find out about her past?" I said to myself. I didn't really know where to start looking to discover about her past, so I guess spying on her would have to due. I returned to the cell and thought about the book she was looking at. That was the scrap book of the other royal family. That was made by my old friend Scarlett, I hadn't seen her sense Thor foolishly led us to Jotunheim. She was planning to come with us but something came up with her sister, and I never saw her again. She probably found out I was a monster and ran off. Diana reminded me a lot of Scarlett. I quickly erased the thought and fell asleep for real.

(Thor's PoV)

I arrived back in Asgard.

"Heimdal any sign of her?" I asked him.

"No, her magic is strong," he said in a monotone voice.

"Is that good or bad?" I asked. I wasn't sure if she was using dark magic to hide herself.

"That is for Diana to find out," Heimdal said. I hated when he spoke in riddles like that. I left to go look for Diana, I probably wouldn't find her. But I had to tell her the truth, or I would never hear the end of it. Diana did deserve to know, hopefully I'd find out who she was in the process.

(Loki's PoV)

•The next Day•

I heard the same quick paced footsteps from yesterday. When she walked passed my cell I tried to talk to her.

"Why hello there Diana," I said with a smirk. She stopped walking gave me a look and continued walking. This would be harder than I thought. The look she gave me was a confused one, almost as if she didn't know what I was talking about. But she knew that I had found her out. I used my powers to spy on her some more.

(Diana's PoV)

Well Loki knew who I was, but I didn't care. Even if he did tell anyone its not like that they would believe him anyway. I grabbed the book from yesterday and looked at the blank pages. I flipped to the back and almost choked as I read the words out load.

"Dedicated to Princess Diana, and Tiana," I said. I starred at the page. That was me, and my sister. I picked up the book and put it away. I starred at the floor for a few moments. I had a sister? What if that sister cared about me? What if she didn't? I looked around in the royalty section. Anything that had the name Diana, or Tiana I needed to read. Not wanted, needed. I needed to know. Then I found a book. I could barely make out the title but I did. The title was "The History of the Secret Royals,". I opened it up and listed the family members in the family. Once again mine, and Tiana's names where in it. I opened the book and began to read it.

"The secret king, was a very kind man. He had was born in Asgard, but raised in one of the other nine realms. There he was royalty, after years and years waiting he was finally able to return to Asgard. There he was treated like a king, because he was. A few years passed and his kindness rubbed off. He was very close with Odin and they became good friends. A year after that, he was married to a woman named Amanda. Sense they where king and queen, Odin had let them have their own palace in another part of Asgard. But neither did the new king or queen have any real power over Asgard. This never bothered them, they had never cared for this kind of power. Two years passed and a daughter was born. They named her Tiana, she had different elemental powers but that was it. No more than a year later another baby girl had been born. They named her Diana, but she had much more power than her sister. She had strong magic that had to do with lots of different things, not just certain things like most Asgardians. But her strongest powers were being connected to the moon, and one other thing. Dark powers. Dark and dangerous Powers...," I put the book down when I heard some guards run past the door. I marked the page I had been at, and hid the book.

"Dangerous powers? How dangerous?" I asked myself as I starred down at my hands. I tried erasing the thought but it didn't work. I snuck out of the archives and back up to my room. My job as guard, was that I had to do a night patrol. Even if I wasn't actually a guard, I had to be careful. I fell asleep early, so I'd have a little a sleep.

(Loki's PoV)

I was thinking about the reaction she had while reading the book. I don't know what page she was at when she made that face so I decided to check. I may had not had enough power to escape but I still had my power to use. with a wave of my hand the book appeared. I noticed that one page had been marked.

'Must be where she left off,' I thought to myself as I opened the book. I looked at the page. It talked about dangerous powers, but I hadn't even realized she hadn't read what happened next. I knew Princess Diana had done some bad things, but I never knew what. Odin wouldn't tell anyone, but he probably erased her memories of her family to prevent her from telling anyone. I wanted to read more, but I knew that she would start looking for the book when she came back, and she'd probably think it was me. She wouldn't be wrong though. I teleported the book back to the archives.

'If she doesn't know much about her family.....maybe I can trick her with it,' I thought to myself. It would be hard, sense she barely trusts anyone at all, but I would be successful. I sat down as a few guards walked by. I wondered if she would be coming back tonight.

(Diana's PoV)

As I slept I began dreaming, but these weren't normal dreams. I was seeing everything happen, but I didn't really understand what was happening. I saw a girl in a black cloak running as fast as she could. She was running away from....a big castle. But it wasn't the palace that Odin lived in. It looked like the castle of Tiana, and Diana. I thought that this was nothing more than a dream until I saw something. If I had been awake my jaw would've dropped at the sight. When the girl finally reached the safety of the city, that was near Odin's palace, she took off the hood. It.....was.....me. There was no doubt that was me. She took her hair and braided it, like I had with my hair, but just a little different. There where a few streaks of white in her hair, but I wasn't sure why. Her blue eyes, has faded to a brown color.

'What was she.....I running from?' I thought to myself as the dream continued. She was walking in the streets and bumped into someone. Before I could see what they looked like, or who they were, the dream ended. I shot up from the bed, and began breathing heavily. I noticed my hair returned to its natural brown color. I faded it back to blonde. I looked at the time, and I had to start the patrol. Before I did, I walked out on the little balcony I had. The moon shines brighter the more I came outside. The moon glistened and parts of my blonde hair faded white.

'White streaks, just like in the dream' I thought as I went back inside, and began the patrol.