Chapter 26

*For this first little section, the bold italics are said by an intervening bystander. The rest I'm sure you'll figure out. Use your imagination. ;) Enjoy the chapter.*

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"Giving myself some justice. And I'm not sorry."

"Wendy....I-I thought we were cool!"

"Cool? Never. And don't you dare come any closer to me Henry."

"What are you gonna do with that?"

"What do you think?"

"Wendy NO! I meant it when I said I was sorry! Y-You think I'm lying about that?!"

"You don't care about me. Sorry's not enough."

"You'll ruin my life if you turn me in!"

"....AHA!-AHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Wendy...please--"

"Go fuck yourself Henry! I hope you and your shit friends get EXACTLY what you deserve when you're finally locked away. Maybe you'll even get a taste of your own medicine...you fucking monster."

*SMACK!*

"Ah! Hen--Henry!! Get the hell off me--!"

"Give me the fucking phone!"

"NO!! OWW! HELP! HELP!"

"Hey! You! Get off of her! Now!"

"Give me the phone you bitch! Agh!"

"What the hell do you think you're doing to her?! Stop this!"

"FUCK OFF! LET ME GO! I'M NOT A MONSTER! I'M NOT A FUCKING MONSTER!!!"

______________________________________

"Look who's back."

Henry froze in his tracks. He slowly turned his body to face his old crew--Aaron, Drew, Chris...and at the head of them all--Felix. All day he had successfully avoided them. He even hid in the storage room after school to wait them out. Big mistake. His former friends have done the same. And now, the blacktop that was filled with kids two hours ago stood empty and alone. Not a good sign for Henry.

He said nothing, just stared. Felix was looking almost like his old self...except his expression held more hard and aggressive. Henry knew him well. Felix HATED losing. And after that fight, he was back terrorizing and bullying ten times worse than before. He didn't want everyone at school to think he was some kind of weak loser. Word got out that he had been waiting specifically for Henry, and that a rematch was in order. But to Henry, it didn't seem like it, at least not publicly. Felix usually liked the attention when it came to fights, but he was targeting Henry now, with no one in sight. This was definitely a private matter. No matter who's side who was on, they were all there the night Wendy was raped. That was one thing NONE of them wanted spread around. Henry gulped, knowing the worst was coming anyway. He looked Felix and his friends in the eye and tried to seem tough. It didn't matter anymore. They'd all be arrested soon, who cared what they did to him now. Henry quivered a little.

"What's up my man? Didn't think you'd have the balls to show your face here again," Felix said with a smirk that made Henry's skin crawl.

Henry shrugged, but couldn't find any words. They stepped closer.