Chapter 8

Robert stepped inside and hung his coat on the coat rack. It was freezing outside. He rubbed his arms, hoping to warm himself up a little. Belle's purse was on the table so he knew she was home. Standing in the hallway, he looked towards the fireplace in the living room and the fresh wood he had purchased sitting beside it. Robert thought of starting a warm roasting fire, gathering some blankets, making some hot cocoa, putting on a movie, and cuddling up on the couch with his wife. He smiled to himself and started up the stairs. He heard the shower on when he walked into the bedroom. The bathroom door was ajar, as it always was whenever Belle would bathe. Robert's mouth curved upward mischievously as he began removing his tie.

Belle stood under the running water, eyes closed and rinsing her hair. She then spread her vanilla sugar scented body wash over her yellow loofah and washed herself. Just as she had finished completely soaping down, the curtain suddenly opened up.

"Hello, dearie."

"AHH! Oh, you IMP!" Belle screamed out, laughing.

Robert laughed and took in the sight of his beautiful Belle, nude, wet, and fluffy soap dripping down her body as the water rained down. It never got old. His erection hardened and he stepped in the shower with her, pulling the curtain closed.

"Come here," he whispered, taking her hand and pulling her close to his hard body.

Belle smiled, put her arms around her husband's shoulders, and planted a kiss on his lips. This was exactly what she needed right now. She traced her tongue across his lips, and pulled him closer. They made out a while with Robert running his hands down her waist and grabbing at her backside. She whimpered when his fingers met her hidden mark. Robert took extreme pleasure in watching her moan and writhe under his control. He kissed her again, inhaling the sweet fragrance of vanilla and fruit that surrounded him. Belle wrapped her nimble fingers around his cock and began to pump, watching him with a sultry pout on her adorable swollen lips. Robert almost came right then and there.

"Turn around and bend over," Robert grunted in her ear as he kissed her at the nape of her neck.

She complied and turned her body around so her back faced him, the water beating down on her. She leaned over, placing her hands on the wall above the faucets, spread her legs open and stuck her ass out. She turned to look at him, chest heaving, the same sultry expression on her flushed face. Robert entered her and started thrusting rapidly, slamming into her as she cried out in delight.

Afterwards, he helped wash her body as he always did and Belle leaned in to his touch in utter bliss.

~~~~~

Robert handed Belle her hot cocoa and sat next to her on the couch, pulling the blanket over his lap. The warmth of her husband and the fireplace soothed her nerves. She curled up beside him and took a sip of the delicious cocoa.

They sat together in comfortable silence for a moment. Then, Robert kissed her forehead and asked, "How was your night? You left the library early right?"

"Yeah, Kathryn said she'd finish up. I was feeling a little tired. I checked out a book though. Should be interesting."

"What's it about?"

Belle told him it was a romance that took place in the medieval times, of a young woman being kidnapped by a terrible monster who was to keep her locked up in his dark castle for his own pleasure. She was later to be saved by a handsome prince and possibly fall in love with him. Robert was surprised Belle would choose such a cliched story, but she had done her research and saw the book having many great reviews on how well written it was, despite the corny summary. Also, sometimes Belle didn't mind the cliches, as long as the story was good.