Chapter 4

Pulling away from her gentle kisses, Robert undid her robe and let it slip onto the floor. Belle leaned in and kissed him, slowly but with great pleasure. Robert pulled her closer, holding her tight, letting his tongue slip into her mouth. He then placed gentle kisses on her cheek, neck, and down her naked chest. Belle moaned as Robert worked his way down her smooth skin, taking in her nipples and placing one of his digits on her clit, gently rubbing her to her satisfaction.

Belle shivered as he knelt down and put his mouth on her sex. Lightly holding him by his hair, she let herself rock back and forth in tiny, swift movements, letting his tongue roll around the area and in.

Robert stood and with his wife's help, he stripped himself of his own clothes. They lay together on the blow-up mattress, caressing their soft lips against one another's. Robert pulled himself on top of her, not removing his mouth from hers. He ran his hands down her smooth curves, grabbing hold of her breasts and squeezing every now and then, while she ran her fingers through his fluffy, graying mane.

Getting in an upright position, he entered her, hard and erect. Belle let out an intense groan, her entire face and chest flushing deeply.

Robert pushed all the way in, then slowly started to thrust. Increasing his speed, he watched her bounce with the rhythm of his movements. Eyes closed, cheeks flushed red, soft sighs and moans, breasts bouncing up and down, Robert could never get over it. He pushed in harder.

"Ohh," Belle gave a shout.

Robert leaned in and locked his lips onto hers as her body shook, surrendering itself to climax.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Robert lay back on the air mattress with a content sigh. Belle reached over and pulled the comforter over their bodies. Wrapping her arms around him, she lay her head on his chest as he began to stroke her smooth auburn hair, basking in the warmth of their electric fireplace.

"Well," Robert said after a bliss moment of silence, "I think we can officially call this home now."

Belle giggled. "Oh yes. I've been waiting for this all night."

"Have you now?"

"Shut up." She playfully slapped his chest.

They laughed.

Belle thought for a moment. "This was a rather nice day wasn't it?"

"Sure," Robert replied. "I was happy to see Emma and Henry again."

"Me too," Belle said. "And...what did you think of Killian?"

Robert sighed. "I don't know."

"I knew it."

"Belle it's not that I don't like him, it's just...I don't know him very well. One minute he's nice and the next...I get a funny feeling about him."

"I'm not saying you have to Robert. I feel the same as you do."

"Really?"

Belle shifted her body and moved closer to him. "Yes. He was rude and inappropriate. There I said it."

Robert chuckled. "Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. And the way he behaved towards you and that waitress girl made me want to smack him across the face with a cane."

"Robert!" Belle gasped.

"What?" Robert said defensively. "You know he deserves that!"

"We shouldn't be talking about him like this. Like you said, we don't know him very well. Maybe he's just a little teasing and...overly friendly?"