Author's Note

So, that was 'Smile'.

I really hope you enjoyed it! I have been working on this book since mid November and I have tried my best to make each chapter and aspect of the story as amazing as possible for you, my wonderful reader. It's still sort of weird to think that someone on the internet is reading words that I have typed out and strung together to form a fan fiction.

This was my first ever story, which means that there is bound to be errors and confusing or badly written parts, but it also means that you have witnessed my writing style being formed! It really means a lot that you have made it through my story no matter if you thought it was terrible or actually kind of good.

As for the story itself, feel free to message me for follow up questions or even insider details on parts of the book, I would also love your feedback. I will strive to improve and make my content worth your while.

It is currently January 26th, meaning that Phil's birthday is in four days! I was thinking that I could release one last piece of this story on the 30th to celebrate Phil turing thirty years old (even though he will always be a smol child in our hearts). What I am releasing will be a surprise, but I will say that it was sort of the starting idea for this book and it has nothing to do with the cannon events of 'Smile'.

This book currently has 620 reads and that is just unreal to me. So, thank you again for reading and enjoying 'Smile'!
(But make sure to watch out for a surprise upload on Phily's birthday)