Chapter 1 - Harry Learns the Truth.

Harry thought that his life was going great. He had friends who cared for him, mother and father-like figures and people who looked up to him.

However he was going to learn some horrible truths, ones that will break these ties forever.

Harry had been told that he was not allowed in any of the meetings of the Order, Dumbledore told him that it was because of the connection he had to Voldemort he would be able to see all of the plans they were making.

However one day Harry decided he had had enough of being lied to and snuck into the meeting using his invisibility cloak, those in the room never noticed he was there.

"So how things with Mr Potter?" Dumbledore asked, this was directed at Hermione and Ron.

"A brat, he is always leading us into trouble and half the time we have to save his life while risking our own!" Ron yelled, causing Harry to be shocked.

"You don't pay us enough money to be his friends professor." Hermione said. Harry was even more shocked, they were being paid to be his friends?

"Don't forget this money I am giving you two, Mrs Weasley, Mr Weasley and Miss Weasley is coming from his accounts." Dumbledore said with a kind smile on his face.

Harry was even more shocked. He was paying Molly, Arthur and Ginny as well? He was stealing from him too?

"Is the marriage contract drawn up?" Molly asked, Ginny gave a squeal.

"Yes it is, while it is illegal I can't see a problem with it not going through." Dumbledore said with another smile.

They were making a marriage contract between him and Ginny? That would not work, he was gay and didn't even like girls that way let alone someone like Ginny.

"As long as Harry does not find out the truth then everything will go as planned. He will sacrifice himself to get rid of Voldemort's soul within him, and then I can kill him. Giving me the fame and money that I deserve." Dumbledore said with a glint his eyes.

So that was the plan? Convince Harry to kill himself and Dumbledore can take all of the credit? Well that also was not going to happen, the soul residing within him had been with Harry for his whole life it felt like a part of him, and he had grown to like that part. He was not going to get rid of it for them.

"Can I asked a question?" Hermione asked, when she got a nod she continued. "Why did you kill Lily and James Potter? I know you have explained it to us before, but I don't understand." Hermione asked with a straight face.

Harry almost cried. Dumbledore killed his parents, not Voldemort all these years he had been hating the wrong person. And those people he called friends knew about it?

"Well for a number of reasons. One they were going dark and joining Voldemort, they were powerful so I couldn't let that happen, I killed them using Voldemort's wand that I stole from him a week before. It was easy to place the blame on him, no one questioned me. Two they weren't Harry's real parents, when they finally broke through my mind spells they were going right to his real family, I couldn't let that happen." Dumbledore explained.

Harry was shocked once more. His parents were on Voldemort's side? Lily and James Potter are not his real parents?

This was getting too much, but he knew that what they were saying was true, but if so who were his real parents?

"I know you have said once before, but who is his real parents?" Molly asked.

"Tom Marvolo Riddle and Severus Snape." Dumbledore said in a clear voice, Harry gasped mutely. "Wiping Severus' mind of his son was simple from there I manipulated him into doing the same to Tom. Then I took Harry from them and gave him to Lily and James, some memory spells on them, Sirius and Remus made them think Harry was theirs. A glamour made Harry look more like James then his true parents, no one questioned it." Dumbledore said.