twenty

Opal

"Okay whoever had 'Sucking the presidents dick' you get the card." I say holding up the black card. Louis raises his hand and flicks off everyone else in the circle. Everyone had been here for about an hour and we had been playing Cards Against Humanity. Louis was currently winning and I was losing. I wasn't quite in the mood to be playing anyway. I pick up another piece of boneless chicken with my chopsticks and glare at my cards before feeling a hand tap me on the back. I turn around and see its Liam. He gestures for me to follow him. I get up and be drags me to one of our guest rooms.

"Okay what's got you down?" he asks sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"What do you mean?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest pretending to be clueless.

"All night you've been moping around and eating literally everything, you're dressed like a lesbian hobo, and you're hair is a mess. You and I both know something is up, so what's wrong?"

"Wow Liam, thanks, you really know how to make a girl feel special." I say sitting down next to him.

"Hey, look at me." he says making me look him in the eye. "I'm serious. This isn't regular Opal messy, this is different. Is something going on between you and Harry?" he asks placing a hand on my back.

"Yeah.." I mumble. "Liam, he doesn't love me back. I thought he loved me back but, he wants space, and different rooms, and other girls and I thought be loved me like I love him...I thought." I say leaning over on him.

"Opal, I'm sorry." Liam says rubbing my back in a soothing manner.

"Can we lay down and maybe talk? Like how we use to do?" I ask with hopeful eyes. He nods and lays us both back and turns to me.

"What do you wanna talk about? No actually, tell me about you and Harry." he says.

And I do. I tell him about what living with Harry had done to me, I told him about how I started to grow feelings for him, I told him about Andrea and what Harry had told me. And it felt good, it felt good to have someone to talk to about all this.

"Wow, that's heavy." Liam says letting a puff of air out.

"Worst part is I already forgave him. It's not like I can just start being mad again."

"Well you might just have to express your feelings about-"

"Liam, what the hell, she's off limits!"

"Liv, what the fuck."

"Alright, Payno!"

"Good for you O. Hop on to the next one."

Liam and I both look to the door to see everyone standing in it looking around frantically.

"We aren't fucking!" I yell.

"Nope you're too close to him. O, move." Zayn says grabbing my arm and pulling me off the bed away from a laughing Liam making me roll my eyes.

"Zayn stop, you're not my dad." I say as he holds me behind him.

"I've seen what's in those pants Payne, keep it there." he grumbles pointing an accusing finger at Liam who only throws his head back in laughter.

"Z, we all know what's in the snake habitat." I say. "It's a anaconda." I whisper to Raven making us both giggle.

"Liv,what the hell." Harry whisper yells at me. I give him a 'you got me fucked up' glare and roll my eyes.

"Whatever I'm going to my room." I say pushing past the cluster of people in my way. I stomp up the stairs and throw myself onto my bed, groaning into my pillow. I turn over to look at a framed photo of me and Harry at an Amusement Park last year. We're both smiling; me feeding him a corndog, him laughing and biting into the fried food. I scrunch my eyebrows in frustration and smack the photo down.