nine

Opal

"Are you gonna wear the shirt?" Mae asks as I step out of the shower.

"I kind of have to." I told her. "And I really want to, maybe if I do Harry won't be so mad at me anymore." I say pulling on the shirt and some shorts.

"Okay but why is he mad at you in the first place?" She asks as I put moisturizer on my arms legs and face.

"I don't really know. It could be because I'm annoying as hell or because I slept with Niall last night."

"I don't think you're- bitch you did what now?!" She yells.

"Calm down I slept with Liam too." I say taking my went hair from its bun. I gasp and whip my head around so fast I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash. "In the bed, sleeping! Actual sleeping!" I say.

Sometimes I have what you could call a dimwitted moment.

"Oh jeez. I thought you were some kind a..nympho for a second there." She says sighing.

"Umm, no. Barely physically active, thank you." I say laughing.

"Sorry." She say playing with my hair. "Naturally curly.. I think we should leave it." She says putting a flower crown on my head. "A little coconut oil. You'll be fine."

"Do you think Harry will forgive me?" I ask.

"Oh...I don't know, I know make up, hair, and nails. Not hot men." She says laughing. "Now let me do your makeup and you can run me through the Harry situation."

*

"I hate fighting with people its'... I don't like it when people are upset with me. But Harry...he reached into me and pulled out this evil creature without even hearing me out I... boys are stupid." I say as Mae fluffs my hair a bit.

We had just attended the concert and it just came to an end. Now I was told to ride back to the hotel with Harry and the boys... but confronting them is the absolute last thing I want to do right now.

"His feelings are probably just hurt, you are suppose to be his girlfriend and you haven't asked him to hang out or anything. Hes probably just jealous." She says.

"I know but.." I sigh. "You're right. I should spend more time with him, especially because I'm going to be his girlfriend by November."

"Exactly." She says enthusiastically. "Plus you still wore the shirt so that's a bonus, he can't stay mad at you. Now go say hi to Harry and get in the car with him." She said pushing me towards the boys.

"He- Hi guys." I said nervously. "So I have to ride with you guys back to the hotel and I-"

"No one cares, I know I don't." Harry says coldly, pushing past me making me fall, and storming off.

Liam helped pull me up. "Oh my god, you alright?" He asks checking me for bumps and bruises.

"I'm fine." I say turning to look in the direction he stormed off to.

"Don't Opal." I whispered to myself.

"I won't cry I.." I mumble biting my lip.

"Mae." I called out walking away from the rest of boys.

"Just drive me back." I say sniffling.

*

It had been hours since the concert ended and I was still upset that Harry made me cry. It hurt my feelings that Harry was being so cold to me, and I, being tough a person I am, absolutely hate crying.

I don't know why it had effected me so deeply. It's not so harsh of an insult or anything... it's like I've heard those words before...

Sighing I turned over and looked at the clock.

2:17AM

"Are you-" I let out a deep sigh.

I whined and got out of the bed and leave my room.

I pad my way down the hall three doors over and open it with the key I... yeah I stole it.

I tipped through the dark and climbed into his bed not really giving a shit if he wants me too or not.

"Hmm, wha-what?" He mumbles trying to sit up.

"Shhh go back to sleep." I whisper cuddling up next to him.

The next morning I woke up feeling a lot better. I rolled over shocked to see Harry staring directly at me.

"I'm not gonna lie, you fucking scared me." I say with a monotone voice.

"Those were my intentions to be honest." He says lying down next to me. "We need to talk." He says.

"You're not mad at me?" I ask.

"I was..then Liam told me I made you cry." He says. "I'm sorry. I was just jealous of you spending all that time with everyone but me. Plus I got to see you in your cute head scarf." He says booping my nose.

"Very cute Styles but what do we need to talk about?" I ask. "And since were going to talk anyway, what do you mean you shouldn't have choose me?"

"That.." he sighs. "I wasn't supposed to say that."

"Then what were you supposed to say?"

"I.. I don't know. I just I was mad and-I'm glad I choose you. You make me mad. I'm never mad, it's actually quite refreshing." He says making me giggle.

"There's the laugh." He says smiling. "I had a line up. A huge audition of girls be you but, I saw your portfolio and I was waiting for you. But you never showed up." He says.

"The movie.." I think to myself.

"That's when I told them it had to be you. I was so infatuated with your file, you were extremely intelligent and not to mention beautiful. I wanted someone I could talk to and bond with while we we're tied into a contract together. It wasn't until later I noticed that I may have grown fond with a preconception of you." He says trying to hide the slight pink tent in his cheeks.

"Harry, I had no idea. I should've, it was kinda obvious now that I think about it, but I didn't. I'm sorry." I say.

"Can we just start over, as like friends, who legally tied together in a two year contract?" He asks sticking out a hand. Which was hard due to the fact that we were only about five inches away from each other.

I take his hand in mine and pull him closer.

"What if I don't want a friend." I say closing the space between us.

Shout out to PrincessJayPrincess for making my ass cry 😘 and to my bih ZAYNgelllll check out her stories 😏

How was the chapter? The more readers I have the more I feel like I'm letting people down 😂

wizardindie 👑💕