fourteen

Opal

It's official. I'm a player, a scammer, a messy bitch who lives for the drama... Okay maybe I'm being over dramatic, but that's no excuse for my behavior. I'm laying in bed with Harry and I suck for that. What about poor Liam? He doesn't deserve this treatment he's literally the sweetest guy.

I'm a hoe oops.

I look back over at Harry and slide from under his arm. I crawl over to the door and reach for the door knob.

"Liv?" he mumbles.

"Shhh Harry its okay I'm just going to the bathroom." I say.

He mumbles something else and lays back on the pillow falling back asleep.

I twist the door knob and crawl out the door quickly and slowly shut to door being careful not to wake Harry.

I kissed Harry but I'm kinda with Liam.

I am Hester Prynne bring me my scarlette letter.

"Hi Opal."

"H-Hi Liam." I stutter out leaning against the door.

*

I cracked my eye open squinting slightly at the sunlight in my eyes. I groan slightly and roll over curling up into Liam.

"No Opal get up its ten you have lunch is at eleven thirty." He mumbles.

I, Olivia Opal Quinn, am truly blessed. I have an amazing friend named Liam Payne who actually gets me. And I use the word friend literally. Liam realized that our friendship is just purely platonic and spending the last 5 years with mostly guys just kind of overwhelmed him..and me. So after this short time we're just going remain friends. And I need to get my priorities in order and all this Harry-Liam mess is getting to me.
Fact is he's 100% right. I need to separate myself from the drama that has become myself and go back to being who I was before I took his job.

A non-problematic, slightly introverted, nerd who watches cartoons too much.

Not a pimp.

"Alright I'm gonna get up." I mumble to Liam. I grab a towel from the closet and pad over to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

After I shower and apply light makeup. I get dressed and head over to Mae so she can do my hair.

"Come on Grizzly." I say clapping hearing his little feet pitter-patter behind me. "Bye Liam." I call out behind me as I close the door. I make my way to Mae's room and knock on the door.

"Comming" Mae says on the other side. Seconds later she swings the door open and smiles at me.

"Well if it isn't my favorite trouble maker." she says.

"Well if it isn't my favorite sarcastic beautician." I say walking into the room mumbling for her to watch out for Grizzly.

"So what can I do for you this fine morning?" she asks flopping down on the couch. "Just my hair I've got that lunch thing with Harry in forty minutes."

"Okay. I'm feeling lazy today so is just straight okay?" she asks. I nod and sit down at the vanity.

"So what happened with Niall last night?" she said grinning like the chesire cat. I chuckle at her grin and shake my head. "Well after I slapped him back to kingdom come, Harry came out and we kinda had a talk" I explain quietly.

"You're with Liam, chill you hoe."

"I said talk, and don't slut shame, we're not anymore. He said it was weird in some way. Plus he accidentally called Zayn and spilled the beans and Z wasn't happy." I say sighing.