sixteen

RECAP

"Bye." I say one last time getting into the car and shutting the door.

The car pulls off and I sigh.

"All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces.."

"Stop being so dramatic you can facetime him on the plane." Mae says.

"You know drama is my middle name" I say laughing. "But you're right. I'll see him soon." I say. "Real soon." I whisper smiling.

___________________

Opal
December
17, 2016

I've been living with Harry for the past nine months. 6 of which took place in Paris while he had been filming for Dunkirk. Things have been going great since I broke from my contract, I don't feel so under pressure anymore. Were even closer now because were always in each others faces.

We even spent thanksgiving together awkwardly eating take out all day because hes not american and I'm short of family. Its actually quite wonderful.

But I'm not gonna lie. Having the house to myself feels so damn good. I can sit down, relax, and read a book. But instead I'm blasting Rihanna's album and dancing like a moron.

"It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain, yeah
And it keeps cursing my name
No matter what I do
I'm no good without you
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain."

"Olivia?"

"No I wasn't!" I yell throwing my phone across the room.

"Wait that was an iphone! Those don't hold up for shït!" I yell in regret.

"So who was that song about? You were singing it with such passion."
"

Harry says handing me the smoothie I asked for while he was out.

"Absolutely no one." I say taking a sip of the cool drink. "I mean I could've been about Shawn Mendes"

"Isn't he a little young for you?"

"One year or two won't kill anyone. Plus that's my boo, I might try to contact him right now. I got his number from Niall you know."

"Liv.."

"Harry..."

We stare each other down until one of us breaks. I take a few steps closer to Harry and he sighs wrapping his arms around me.

"You're lucky you're my best friend. Plus we need someone to sing at the wedding and I'd want Shawn's vocals for the song. He's good."

"Uh..What wedding?" I say plopping down on the couch.

"Our wedding. I can picture it now you walking down the aisle in you're off colored dress, cause you wanna be different. Me in a tuxedo, Zayn crying next to you because he's your Mister of Honor. Grizzly running down the isle in a tiny tux. Your father walking you down the-"