nineteen

Opal
Current time

It's been two weeks since I threw Harry out of the house. Clearly I've let him come back, I mean he does live here, but but I'm still angry as hell. I'd usually be more forgiving in any situation but not this time because of what Harry told me.

He didn't just sleep with Andrea. He's been sleeping with her on regular occasions.

Now I know what that ugly stain on the couch is...should've burned it with the bed on New Years. But instead I just had to throw it out and get a whole new couch.

"Thank you guys so much for the fast delivery." I tell the movers bringing in the new sofa.

"No problem for a beautiful lady such as yourself." one of the movers said as I went to tip them.

"Thank you." I say giggling handing the both forty dollars.

"No, thank you." he says giving me a smirk.

"Thank you for the couch okay bye now." Harry says shoving the man out of the living room maKing me roll my eyes. "You don't have to go home but you can't stay here." he says closing the door on the mover.

"Theres another man here did you know that?" I say gesturing to the other mover awkwardly standing next to me. "Thank you sir, sorry for the awkwardness." I say taking him to the door and showing him out.

I turn around to glare at Harry who's checking out the couch.

"Looks comfy." he mumbles sitting down on the cushions "ooh it is." he says relaxing into the new sofa.

"I'm glad you like it." I say. "Cause you'll be sleeping on it until you get a new bed."

"What?" he says scrunching his eyebrows together.

I only ignore him and proceed on by walking up the stairs.

"Olivia?" he calls after me.

I walk into our- or my bedroom as of now, go to the closet. I've decided Harry will be moving into one of the guest rooms. Preferably the one farthest from me.
I begin to remove Harrys clothes setting then on the ottoman.

I'm mad at him, not the expensive clothes.

"Olivia." Harry says from behind me. I only ignore him and continue to place his clothes on the ottoman.

"Olivia, stop" he says grabbing the shirt wron my hand and hanging it back up on the rack. "You can't just ignore me, I live here too." he says

"Then go move in with Ashley." I mumble removing more of his clothing from the rack.

"How long are you gonna keep this petty act up? Can't be forever." he says making me glance ul at him.

"I'm sorry, clearly we haven't met because the Harry I know knows that I can and will stay petty for as long as I feel." I say giving him one last dirty loom before turning back to the clothes.

"Liv.. Come on!" he says grabbing my hand and pulling me into his chest.

"Harry stop." I groan pushing his away slightly before he backs me into a wall, placing his hands on both sides. I loom away from him and focus my eyes towards the floor.