Chapter 26

Kat's POV:

I had given up on holding back my screams by the third day with Bellatrix, which only seemed to please her more really. I can't remember a time when I was vamped out 24/7, as I am now. I can't remember a time when my body hurt with each breath I took. Even after Thorfinn carries me back down to the cell, I find my body screaming out in pain as I breath. The half-moon came and went without my notice. The bloodlust that I usually have is always present now, but it's blocked out by the pain most of the time.

Today was to be my twelfth day with Bellatrix, and the day of the full moon. I don't know why she hasn't just killed me yet. I think she's under instructions not to for a few more days, to see if I'll change my mind about Voldemort's offer. I know I won't though, so it's pointless keeping me alive as her plaything. I still daily get messages from Fred and George on my tattoo, but I've having more trouble responding to them.

Bellatrix has done everything from the cruciatus curse to using her knife to carve into my skin. She wanted to carve the word bloodsucker into my arm or leg, but she changed her mind and carved it on my back instead. I can't see it unless she shows me, but I know how far it stretches, from one shoulder blade to the other. She had two Death Eaters hold me down when she did it. She's made plenty of other cuts on my arms and legs for added pleasure for her entertainment.

I've also learned that she isn't against non-magical torture, and more than just her knife. I've been kicked in the stomach so many times it's amazing I haven't died from internal damage yet. Though as many cuts that I have on my skin that are still bleeding, I wouldn't be surprised if I bleed out sooner rather than later.

I hear footsteps coming towards me, interrupting my thoughts, and I force my eyes open to see Thorfinn opening the cell door and walking in. He looks down at me with a look that resembles regret but I can't be sure anymore. He picks me up in his arms and I can't help the hisses that escape from my mouth as my body protests in pain. I know I'm baring my fangs at him, but if it frightens him he's never said or shown it in any way.

I feel him hold me as gently as he can as my body adjusts to the position in his arms instead of being on the floor. I gasp for breath for a few moments before I can open my eyes and look back at Thorfinn. He looks at me with blue eyes filled with sadness and maybe even remorse as he speaks to me.

"It's a full moon tonight. Will you be ok?" (T)

"If we're lucky I'll die tonight." (K)

"I am sorry for this Katherine." (T)

"It's not entirely your fault Thorfinn. I wasn't instructed to become as close to you as I did, it's mostly my fault I'm here now." (K)

I watch as my lies seem to take a further hold of him and his eyes grow mournful. He carries me gently out of the cell and up into the dreaded parlor where Bellatrix is waiting, but today she has a few friends over to watch I suppose. Lucky me. I notice three people out of the corner of my eye as I look ahead of me and stare at the wall rather than that evil excuse of a human.

"Just drop it anywhere Rowle." (B)

I feel Thorfinn tighten his grip on me for just a second as he's given his orders by Bellatrix. Then I'm dropped to the floor, with Thorfinn's expression having returned to stone, earning a laugh from the others as I hiss out in pain. Though her laugh always seems to stand out as the craziest and loudest of the bunch.

"Awww is the vittle vampire urt?" (B)

"Bite me bitch." (K)

"She does have spirit doesn't she Bellatrix hahaha." (D.E)