Yes!

Draco's POV
I apparated outside hermione's apartment and walked up the few stairs that lay before it. I was so nervous. I was going to ask her. Tonight! I rang the bell and waited, fiddling with little, velvet box in my pocket. I was wearing a gray suit with a white button-up shirt, leaving the first few buttons open.

The door opened. And in front of me stood the most gorgeous woman I'd seen in my life. I was the luckiest man alive. I smirked.
"Do I look that bad?" She knew I was in awe.
"Dreadful!" I say, smirking back.
She started laughing. It was like music to my ears.
"You look absolutely stunning 'Mione. I feel a little underdressed."
"Don't worry. You look very handsome."
I held out my hand for her to take and we apparated away.

Ginny stood in the corner of the room. Grinning from ear to ear and clapping her hands softly.

Hermione's POV
We apparated to this fancy, yet elegant Italian restaurant. We stepped inside and it was huge. I looked at Draco and smiled at me and he returned it. A waiter led us to our table.
We sat down and another waiter brought us a bottle of wine and poured it into our wine glasses.
"Draco, I have to say, this place is amazing!" I say.
"Nothing beats you." He says smirking and I blush a bit.
We order our food shortly after.
"Are you alright? You seem a bit fidgety." I asked him while I eyed him.
"Never been better!" He says taking a sip of his wine. I do the same.
Our food arrives and we dug in.
"Food's wonderful! Draco honestly, this is the most romantic date ever! Thank you so much." I say putting my hand on his. He gives me a sideways smile.

Draco's POV
Now's the time. She takes another sip of her wine. I take out the velvet box but keep it hidden under the table.
"Hermione?" I ask nervously.
"Yes?" She answers looking at me.
"There's something I need to do. For a long time really." Her eyes widen.
"I don't know if you think it's a little too early, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you."
I got down on one knee.
"Hermione, would you....?"
"Yes!"'she said before I could finish.
I grinned from ear to ear.
"Um...sorry. Go on Draco." She said, a little embarrassed.
"Hermione Jean Granger, would you marry me?"
"Yes! Yes Draco I will!" She said, tears of joy sliding out of her eyes.
I stood up and slid the ring onto her finger.
I hugged her tightly and kissed her with all the fire in me. We heard loud cheering from all around us.
"I love you, Hermione!"
"I love you too Draco!"