Friends Forever

Draco's POV
It's been a week since the whole incident. Things are finally starting to look up. I had become close friends with Harry, Ginny and surprisingly, even Ron. When he had first found out that Hermione and I were dating, he created chaos and a lot of unpleasant words spilled from his mouth. Eventually he gave up. Harry and Ginny were much easier to convince.
All her friends were informed that she was alive of course and I was the happiest man on the planet.

All five of us were seated at the three broomsticks drinking butterbeer, after our unexpected visit to McGonagall.

"After everything that happened last week, it feels weird to relax." Ginny said.
"You got that right!" Ron said chewing an extra plate of food he had ordered.
All of us laughed slightly at him.

We still got weird looks from passers by. The war Heroes and a cowardly, teenage death eater. But that didn't bother any of us. Never had a better group of friends. And with the love of my life beside me, life couldn't have been better.

Hermione's POV

Even After everything, we were happy. But Draco was acting quite strange. And so were the others. Ginny kept smiling at me like she had Botox injected into her face and couldn't move it. Ron and Harry kept stealing glances with smiles on their faces too. Draco kept fidgeting nervously with everything he could get his hands on. Did I miss anything?

"Hermione, I was wondering if you'd like to come with me for dinner tonight. I've realised I've never been able to take you on a real date before, so I ....."
I didn't let him finish his sentence.
"Of course, Draco, I'd love to." I smile, holding his hand and kissing his cheek. He smiled, a wave of relief washing over his face like a burden had been taken off his shoulders. "We should go now, it's almost 4!" Harry said. "And plus we have James to take care of." Ginny added. Draco turned to me. "I'll pick you up at 7 then?" A smirk plastered on his face. I nod happily and all of us quickly disapparate.

---------------------------------------------
Sorry guys. That was another filler. Hope you guys like the story. There are probably 3 more chapters left. This is my first time writing a story. So please go easy on me.

<3 dark_function