Encounter

As she looked up from the report, in walked Lucius Malfoy. She suddenly looked up to the raised seating and saw a certain blonde coming in with an elderly woman walking behind

He looked up suddenly and his face turned pale . I saw his mouth move as he looked as scared as ever . From what I saw ' granger' is what he managed to get out.

Even I was scared, the only reason, I had to spend a week with Draco Malfoy in his manor.

Wow! Malfoy had changed a lot, I hope in character, but what I was noticing was how mature he'd become. Don't get me wrong I always thought he was good looking, but character also matters. Please don't think I like him. He is a feisty idiot whom I dispise deeply. My head was hurting now.

Draco's POV

"Granger?"
"Oh god, my father's never going to get out of Azkaban in this case. No, granger's not like that, she ought to forgive me"

Wow this one year has done her a lot good. She looks so much more good looking now. she was. And don't think I like her, she's an insufferable know-it-all. This was going to be a hard week.

Hermione's POV
"Lucius Malfoy" shacklebolt yelled for everyone to hear.
Lucius looked up
"Your family has recommended for your release. But that cannot be done unless I proof that you swear not to use your dark magic and certainly no killing. For that we shall be sending our finest, Ms. Hermione Granger. She will be staying at Malfoy manor for a week. If you do anything, the ministry will know" Kingsley said

Lucius nodded meekly.
"Good" he said and then started filling some forms on yellowing parchment.
I never understood why I needed to come along.
Kingsley stood up and walked out and we all followed.

As I reached the end of the corridor, to the elevator, I heard it from behind me .
" missed me granger?" I turned to face Draco Malfoy
"Oh please. Like that would ever happen." I rolled my eyes dramatically "I think you were surprised to see me. You looked a bit afraid also, in my opinion " I replied quickly.
"Yeah, you wish" Draco drawled.

"Draco " Narcissa called from behind.
"Coming mother" he called back to face me again " so tomorrow at the manor granger."

He turned and walked away. And I apparated back home.