Date Night

Hermione's POV
I apparated back to the apartment. It still brought fear to my heart. This place. But I've stayed here till then, safely. Both those psychopaths are gone and I have nothing to worry about.
I had a few hours to spare, so I decided to take a nap to freshen up for tonight.

I woke up, probably an hour later to someone knocking on the door. I wake up groggily and walk unsteadily to the door to find Ginny waiting impatiently.
She looked at me and a look of worry overcame her face.
"Hermione! What are you doing? You only have an hour and a half to get ready!" Ginny said.
My eyes widen. The dinner.
"Shit!" I exclaim.
"Don't worry, I'm here to help." She says suddenly smiling.
"Go take a shower first. Now!" She instructed and I ran the bathroom.
I washed my hair and body with scented products and stepped out the bathroom ten minutes later wearing shorts and a loose top.
I see Ginny bending into the closet. She straightens out holding a very beautiful strapless sparkly dress. I didn't even know I had it.

She held out matching heels

"Wear these and you'll have Draco drooling over you." She said with a grin.
"Okay. Off to work! We'll do your makeup first, then your hair and then you can put your dress on.
I nod and she gets off to work.
If there's anything she's good at, it's make up and hairstyle.
About 15 minutes later, she was done. She turned the chair around so I could see myself.
"Ginny! It looks amazing, well I look amazing. Your the best. I love you!" I say staring at myself in the mirror while Ginny stood smiling proudly.
I had a nude lipgloss on, mascara, black eyeliner and she'd put on some silver eyeshadow with a light lavender at the end. It wasn't too much or too dark. It wasn't too fancy either. Just right!
"You can thank me later. Let's start on your hair." She said enthusiastically.

My hair took a good 20 minutes to do.
"Gin? Are you done? My neck's hurting real bad." I complained.
"Oh hush. Just a few more minutes. I'm gonna make you look like a princess!"
A few minutes later, she spun me around again.

 I'm gonna make you look like a princess!" A few minutes later, she spun me around again

I got up and hugged her this time.
"Ok 'mione, you can let go of me now. It's time to put your dress on."
Ginny helped me take off the loose top without spilling my hair. I walked into the dressing room and put on my dress.

"Ginny, can you help me?" I ask stepping out 2 minutes later while Ginny made her way to tighten it and put it into place. Finally I took my heels and wore them. My dress was complete and I wouldn't have been able to do any of this without Ginny. She pulled me back into the room and sprayed perfume on my dress.
We walked out into the living room to wait for Draco.

----------------------------------------------hey guys. I can understand if you didn't like the pics, but I didn't know how to explain the dress or the hairstyle looked. Fortunately I got a pic of exactly the same hair I thought of, dress was tad bit different, but this looked better than what I thought of.