Welcome Home

(A/n)
So enjoy the Damen edit^^^

**Tyler's pov**

It all felt different now,
Jermey was back so I wasn't excatly lonely,
But I was just empty without Saige I guess...

I miss waking up to her annoying music,
Fallingn asleep to her crazy stories about life on the road with lexie.
Playing video games till morning.
Her.
I just missed her.

But everyone had a point, it was better this way.
She was safe, and thats what mattered.

I heard the front door open and I sighed,
"Jer did you get the food?"

There was a slight silence before a deep scoff caught my attention and I jumped up, faceing Klaus.
"Hello Tyler"
"Welcome back Klaus"

**Saiges pov**

Wind ripped through my hair quickly as I ran through the trees, I guess it would have helped if I knew what I was running from. This uncontrollable hunger surfaced, and I realized no one was safe. I came apon a house that looked too familiar and threw the door open, imagine my surprise to see Damen and....me. I was feeding from him, wait why?
How? When did this?

"Saige?"
I opened my eyes and started to gasp, oh thank God. It was a dream.

Damen sat on my bed looking at me with concern,
"Saige are you okay? You were...screaming."
My eyes widened and I sat up so he had more room to sit.

"Yeah..i-im fine. It was just a nightmare."
He lifted a hand to my shoulder and looked me in the eyes,
"Promise?"
I laughed at him, he could be so sweet when he wanted too.
"I promise."

He nodded and began to stand up when I grabbed his arm, I didn't know what it was...but I didn't want him to leave me.

"Um would you stay with me...please?"
He instantly nodded and climbed over beside me,
My head rested on his shoudler and our arms laced around one another's.

I felt sleep hit my eyes as I looked up at him one last time before I fell asleep.
"When I wake back up, we need to talk"

........

"Damen?"
He shifted under me, adjusting his armthat was around me so I could see him more clearly.

"Yes?"
A sigh escaped my lips, something was wrong with me. Maybe Stephen was right when he told me to keep a diary...maybe I did keep my feelings all bashed up and now they were on the fritz.

"The dream I had last night...it scared me"
He laid his head on mine and I felt my lips slowly curl up.
Oh God, this is what I meant! I should still be moarning over mine and Tyler's break up, not laying in Damens arms loving every second his was touching me.

"Tell me about it"
"I-I was running. Through this weird field but I wasn't myself. I had this uncontrollable feeling like I needed to rip someone open...and then I came up on the boarding house, and when I opened the door I saw us...the night I fed off you."

"Oh"
Really? 'Oh' that's all he could respond with?
"Damen...can we talk about it?"
A deep sigh escaped his lips and I sat up to look at him.
I was silently pleading with him to say yes, I know its an uncomfortable subject but still...I needed to let out all my built up emotions.

"I don't really see what there is to talk about but if it'll make you feel better."

"Thank you"
I stood up and walked to the window overlooking the property.
I looked back on the night and let out a sigh.
A pain begun to raise in my stomach but I chose to ignore it,