liers & hybrids

**Damens pov**

The sound of someone jogging from behind me made a small smile grow on my face.

"Look saige, I know it hurts for me to be out of your sight but, sometimes you gotta let me-"

I turned around to come face to face with my brother

He always had to ruin my fun.

"Oh, its just you"

Stephen laughed and walked closer to me,

"What are you doing Damen?"

Arms crossed, and a small sigh escaped my lips.

"I heard something, and how you seemed to be so worried about rouge vampires I thought id check it out."

"Well that's not very Damen of you"

"What can I say brother, you've grew on me"

He laughed and crossed his arms,

"Oh I don't think I'm the one that'd grown on you."

My left eyebrow raised ever so slightly, what was he going at...?

"What do you mean?"

"You really think I wouldn't notice Damen, the way you act towards Saige."

As soon as he said her name my stomach dropped,
Heat filled my body,
Then as soon as it came,
It was gone.

I didn't know how to respond,
I couldn't respond...

So i did what I always do...

I lied,

"Come on Damen, you have feelings for her, its obvious. But the funny thing is, I think she fancy's you as well"

"Stephen, do you really think I have time for teenage drama. Look I'm not gonna say she isn't attractive, God knows she is. But shes so not my type, you know how I like them. Rude, sassy, and full of slut. And in case you havent noticed, shes none of the above. So if she has feelings for me sucks for her, cause right now all she is, is someone I have to babysit"

I could tell Stephen was about to say something but he didn't have the chance.

"Well Damen, I'm glad to hear your opinion of me.."

My stomach dropped as I looked over my shoulder to see saige, she stood there. Looking at her feet, her fists clenched. The sight of her broke my heart, I wanted to wrap her in my arms and tell her I was sorry. But i couldnt...

Stephen looked at me then at the car,

"Saige, how about you go on back inside. Damen and ill grab the bags and be inside here soon."

She nodded slowly and began to walk back into the house,

The last thing I saw before turning back ti the car was her small figure shiver.

**Saiges pov**

The boys were taking forever, I mean it was a simple task.

Go outside,
Grab bags,
Come inside,
Job done.

Literally takes two seconds.

I made my way outside to see the two boys face to face, and the first thing I heard was Stephen mention my name.

"Come on Damen, you have feelings for her, its obvious. And the funny part is I think she fancy's you too"

Heat filled my body and I wanted to run up and hug Damen, I started to walk closer....when I heard Damen respond.